ROBLOX is one of the world’s most popular video games, offering tonnes of virtual worlds for players to explore.
But with more than 40million user-made maps, or “games”, to choose from, deciding where to spend your time can be a bit of a headache.
Roblox boasts more than 150million monthly usersCredit: Roblox
The easiest solution would be to find Roblox’s most popular playgrounds and stick to those – but identifying them isn’t so easy.
While the official website lists player numbers for each game, it doesn’t give you the option to list them in order of most to least visited.
This can make it a bit of a nightmare to sift the quality games from those largely ignored by the community.
Based on figures on the Roblox website, The Sun has put together a list of its 20 most popular games by visit count, which you can find below.
Most popular Roblox games
Players have more than 40million user-generated ‘games’ to choose fromCredit: roblox
- Adopt me! (18.1billion visits)
- Tower of Hell (8.6billion visits)
- MeepCity (8.4billion vists)
- Piggy (7.1billion visits)
- Royale High (5.1billion visits)
- Jailbreak (4.5billion visits)
- Murder Mystery 2 (3.9billion visits)
- Welcome to Bloxburg (3.6billlion visits)
- Work at a Pizza Place (2.9billion visits)
- Flee the Facility (2.2billion visits)
- Brookhaven (2.1billion visits)
- Arsenal (2billion visits)
- Prison Life (1.7billion visits)
- Mad City (1.5billion visits)
- Super Hero Tycoon (1.4billion visits)
- Hide and Seek Extreme (1.3billion visits)
- Natural Disaster Survival (1.3billion visits)
- Epic Minigames (1.3billion visits)
- Build A Boat For Treasure (1.2billion visits)
- Bee Swarm Simulator (1.2billion visits)
What is Roblox?
Roblox is a massively multiplayer game aimed at younger playersCredit: roblox
Roblox is a massively multiplayer game aimed at younger players.
It lets anyone design their own mini-games and virtual worlds.
These “social network” games are created using Lego-like virtual blocks.
Players can create their own avatars, and speak to other gamers in real-time.
The game was released back in 2006, and now has more than 150million players globally.
Users build maps or ‘games’ that others can playCredit: Handout
It’s available on iPhone, iPad, Mac, Windows, Android, Xbox One and Facebook’s Oculus Rift.
Roblox has proved controversial due to the creation of sex games inside the app by a handful of creepy players.
These areas are meant to be adult only, but some children have managed to access them when in-game roadblocks failed.
The game is age-rated 7+ in the UK and Europe.
In other news, The Sun’s favourite alternative to a games console is the Oculus Quest 2 VR headset.
Grab a VR headset and you’ll be able to play the legendary Beat Saber – like Guitar Hero, but with lightsabers.
And Dell’s Alienware R10 Ryzen Edition is a gaming PC powerhouse that crushes both the new consoles.
Are you a fan of Roblox? Let us know in the comments!
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Tech & Science team? Email us at [email protected]