Table of Contents
LEEDS shall be hopeful of getting again to profitable methods within the Premier League however may have it powerful towards Arsenal.
The Gunners, nevertheless, have misplaced three of their final 5 within the league themselves, and are additionally trying to register a victory.
Mikel Arteta will need to get Arsenal again within the profitable grovoe vs LeedsCredit score: Getty – Pool
Marcelo Bielsa’s aspect got here unstuck in clashes with Leicester and Crystal Palace whereas Arsenal had been embarrassed by Aston Villa in a 3-0 loss earlier than the worldwide break.
And in what must be a recreation of tactical warfare, we’re promised an entertaining match-up from begin to end at Elland Street.
What time does Leeds vs Arsenal kick-off?
- Leeds vs Arsenal will get underway at 4.30pm UK time on Sunday, November 22.
- The sport will happen at Elland Street.
- There shall be no supporters in attendance, nevertheless.
What TV channel is Leeds vs Arsenal on and might I dwell stream it?
- Leeds vs Arsenal shall be proven dwell on Sky Sports activities Soccer and Sky Sports activities Premier League.
- Protection of Tremendous Sunday will get underway get underway at 1pm UK time with the Leeds vs Arsenal to come back after West Ham’s recreation with Sheffield United.
- To stream the sport dwell, head to your SkyGo account.
- Non-Sky Sports activities subscription can nonetheless watch all of the motion with a Now TV Day Pass from £9.99.
Patrick Bamford has scored seven targets within the Premier League for LeedsCredit score: Getty – Pool
What’s the staff information?
Arsenal have been dealt a double blow forward of the sport as each Sead Kolasinac and Mohamed Elneny have examined constructive for coronavirus and can miss the sport.
Thomas Partey might function, having elected to not go on worldwide obligation after his ankle sprain within the Villa loss.
Each Bukayo Saka and Ainsley Maitland-Niles will return from Worldwide obligation with England with out knocks.
Reiss Nelson has missed Arsenal’s final two however whether or not he makes the match-day squad is dependent upon his present health ranges.
Rodrigo could possibly be again in competition to play for Leeds after lacking the defeats towards Leicester and Palace.
Leeds – 21/10
Draw – 5/2
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and proper at time of publication.