Table of Contents
LEEDS take on Tottenham in their next Premier League match-up at Elland Road this weekend.
Marcelo Bielsa’s side are looking to seek revenge on Spurs, having lost to them earlier in the season, while Tottenham are looking to pick up another league win under caretaker boss Ryan Mason.
Tottenham beat Leeds handily when the two sides met earlier this seasonCredit: PA
What time does Leeds vs Tottenham kick-off?
- Leeds’ home clash with Tottenham will get underway from 12.30pm UK time on Saturday, May 8.
- The game will take place at Elland Road in Leeds.
- There will be no fans in attendance at the clash because of coronavirus restrictions.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Tottenham’s visit to Leeds will be shown live on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport 1 HD.
- You can live stream the game from the BT Sport app, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Can I watch for FREE?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
Leeds will still be without Adam Forshaw and Helder Costa, who both have injuries which will keep them sidelined until next season.
Liam Cooper is back in the side after serving a three-game suspension for Leeds.
Kalvin Phillips and Raphinha will face late fitness tests for the home side.
Ben Davies is still injured for Spurs but Giovani Lo Celso could be back in the side.
Harry Kane, Gareth Bale and Heung-min Son are all expected to start the game for Ryan Mason’s side.
- Leeds – 23/10
- Draw – 13/5
- Tottenham – EVS
*Odds courtesy of Paddy Power and correct at time of publication.