Table of Contents
MANCHESTER CITY take on Everton in their FA Cup quarter-final clash at Goodison Park this weekend.
Pep Guardiola’s side are gunning for trophies this season, having already made the Carabao Cup final and the Champions League last eight, while they’re also looking to wrap up the Premier League title.
Pep Guardiola is looking to win FOUR trophies with Man City this seasonCredit: AP
What time does Everton vs Man City kick-off?
- Man City’s big clash with Everton will get underway from 5.30pm UK time on Saturday, March 20.
- The game will take place on Merseyside at Goodison Park.
- There will be no fans in attendance because of the nationwide coronavirus lockdown.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
Man City’s visit to Everton will be shown live on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport Ultimate.
You can live stream the clash from the BT Sport app, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Can I watch for FREE?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
Jordan Pickford won’t be playing for the Toffees as he still has an injury to contend with.
Gylfi Sigurdsson could play in midfield while Richarlison and Calvert-Lewin will likely play up top.
Nathan Ake is back in the team and could play at centre-back to give his team-mates a rest.
Sergio Aguero may also start for City, having featured numerous times from the bench lately.
- Everton – 17/2
- Draw – 4/1
- Man City – 1/3
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.