Table of Contents
BRAZIL tackle Venezuela on Friday night time in what ought to be a moderately simple affair on their strategy to qualifying for the 2022 World Cup.
5-time winners of the distinguished competitors, it could be remarkable to see Brazil honest to qualify for the World Cup.
Brazil are high of the 10-team group on six factors with Argentina in second place. Opponents Venezuela, nonetheless, are sat in ninth place.
A win over the South American minnows would hold them firmly within the high spot forward of their large conflict with Uruguay subsequent week.
Gabriel Jesus might play a component for Brazil on Friday. Credit score: Reuters
What time is kick-off?
- Brazil vs Venezuela will get underneath manner at 12.30am on Friday night time/early Saturday morning, November 14 – a late one for followers making an attempt to observe within the UK.
- The sport will happen at Estadio do Morumbi, in Sao Paulo.
What channel is it and may it’s streamed?
- Sadly for followers within the UK, Brazil vs Venezuela is not out there to observe on our shores.
- Consequently, the sport can’t be dwell streamed within the UK both.
- If you happen to’re watching in the USA, nonetheless, the sport is accessible to observe on DIRECTV.
Brazil are anticipated to win their conflict with Venezuela comfortablyCredit score: EPA
Brazil will sadly be lacking famous person Neymar, who injured his shoulder in a Champions League conflict with Istanbul Basaksehir.
“We consider that with an intensive week of remedy… there’s a chance of restoration for the second match. We shall be monitoring his situation intently,” Brazil’s crew physician Rodrigo Lasmar.
Chelsea’s Thiago Silva and Everton’s Richarlisson have travelled and may play a component, nonetheless.
Silva’s ex-PSG team-mate Marquinhos has additionally been chosen for responsibility.
Manchester Metropolis striker Gabriel Jesus, who simply scored in opposition to Liverpool final weekend, might additionally play.
Brazil – 1/6
Draw – 6/1
Venezuela – 14/1
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and proper at time of publication.