Table of Contents
CELTIC’S torrid Europa League marketing campaign reaches its conclusion towards Lille.
The Hoops have secured only one level and face the group leaders within the ultimate spherical of video games.
Leigh Griffiths might get some minutes at Celtic Park towards Lille
When is Celtic vs Lille?
- Celtic vs Lille takes place on Thursday, December 10.
- The match kicks off at 8pm GMT.
- Celtic Park performs host.
What TV channel and dwell stream is Celtic vs Lille on?
- Celtic vs Lille shall be broadcast dwell on BT Sport 3 within the UK.
- BT Sport’s protection will get underway on kick-off at 8pm, following Lech Poznan vs Rangers on the identical channel
How can I watch it for FREE?
- EE clients can get a free three-month trial of BT Sport by texting SPORT to 150.
- On the finish of the three months you’ll robotically roll onto the £15 per 30 days subscription.
- Or you may cancel the trial at any time throughout the three months by texting STOP SPORT to 150.
What’s the group information for Celtic vs Lille?
Celtic shall be lacking Ryan Christie, who’s suspended after his reserving within the defeat by AC Milan within the San Siro.
Leigh Griffiths has missed the previous couple of video games by means of niggling accidents however got here on after an hour in the weekend’s 1-1 draw with St Johnstone.
What have they mentioned?
Celtic have simply TWO wins of their final 12 matches with the membership in horrible kind.
A banner which learn ‘Shoot the board’ has been displayed throughout the gates of Celtic Park, following fan protests.
Supervisor Neil Lennon mentioned: “I perceive the frustrations and the gamers are feeling that as effectively. However we do not like that sort of language or expression wherever close to the stadium. It serves no objective actually.
“From some sections of the assist, it’s harmful rhetoric. What I’ll say is all of us need the identical factor. These followers need success.
“All of us need unity. We’ve received that actually from the soccer aspect of issues and we simply need the supporters to get behind the group, particularly after they want it.”