Table of Contents
EVERTON welcome Tottenham to Goodison Park in an all-Premier League FA Cup 5th round clash.
The Toffees are going well in the league this season and are targeting a first trophy since lifting the FA Cup way back in 1995.
The pressure is on Mourinho to deliver silverware in North LondonCredit: News Group Newspapers Ltd
Spurs meanwhile have faltered in their title bid and Jose Mourinho will be desperate to keep up momentum in the cup competitions.
When is Everton vs Tottenham?
- This FA Cup fifth round tie will take place on Wednesday, February 10.
- Kick-off is at 8.15pm GMT.
- When the sides met earlier in the season, a Dominic Calvert-Lewin goal gave the Toffees a 1-0 victory.
What TV channel is Everton vs Tottenham on and can I live stream it?
You can catch this game live on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport Ultimate.
Coverage begins after the clash between Swansea vs Man City.
If you’re a BT Sport subscriber or have BT Broadband, you can stream on a number of devices using the official app.
How can I watch for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of Large Screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £5 per month BT Sport Large Screen subscription unless cancelled.
What is the team news?
Niels Nkounkou and Jordan Pickford remain out for the Toffees, who cruised past Sheffield Wednesday in the last round.
Allan remains a doubt and will likely not be risked despite resuming training earlier this week.
Gareth Bale could get the nod in attack for Spurs who welcomed back Harry Kane against West Brom.
Sergio Reguilon, Giovani Lo Celso, and Dele Alli all remain sidelined.
- Everton to win – 8/5
- Draw after 90 mins – 21/10
- Spurs victory – 9/5
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.