Table of Contents
TOTTENHAM head to Fulham looking to build on a thumping Premier League win over Burnley last time out.
Jose Mourinho let the shackles off against the Clarets, with Gareth Bale back to his best in the thumping 4-0 win.
Bale, Kane and Moura were all on the scoresheet at the weekendCredit: EPA
Fulham meanwhile are scrapping to avoid the drop and are unbeaten in their last five top-flight games.
When is Tottenham vs Fulham?
- This London derby is all set for Thursday, March 4.
- Kick-off at Craven Cottage is at 6pm GMT.
- When the sides met earlier in the campaign, they played out an entertaining 1-1 draw with Harry Kane getting on the scoresheet.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
You can catch this game live on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport Ultimate.
Coverage begins at 5.30pm.
If you want to stream, download the official BT Sport app on your mobile, tablet, PC or games console.
How can I watch for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of Large Screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £5 per month BT Sport Large Screen subscription unless cancelled.
What is the team news?
Aleksandar Mitrovic could start for Fulham after coming off the bench in the goalless draw with Crystal Palace.
Marek Rodak and Tom Cairney remain sidelined, but Scott Parker has no new injury concerns.
Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg is a gametime decision for Spurs, while Gareth Bale looks set to feature again after finally finding his form.
Dele Alli remains out of favour while Giovani Lo Celso is injured.
- Fulham to win – 14/5
- Draw- 12/5
- Tottenham victory – 19/20
*All odds from Paddy Power and correct at time of publication.