Table of Contents
MANCHESTER UNITED host Roma at Old Trafford in the first-leg of their Europa League semi-final.
The two European heavyweights are set to battle it out for a place in the final, which is all set for May 26 in Gdansk.
Edinson Cavani was on target as United swept aside GranadaCredit: Getty
United saw off Spanish side Granada with minimal fuss in the last round, while Roma battled past Ajax.
When is Man Utd vs Roma?
- The first leg of this two-legged affair will be held on Thursday, April 29.
- Kick-off is at 8pm BST.
- It’s the first competitive meeting between the sides since 2008, when Man Utd won a Champions League knockout clash 1-0 here thanks to a goal from Carlos Tevez.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
You can catch all of the action live on BT Sport 2 and BT Sport Ultmate.
Coverage begins at 7pm.
If you are a BT subscriber or have BT Broadband, you can watch BT Sport by downloading the official app on your mobile, tablet, PC or games console.
How can I watch for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
What is the team news?
United will welcome back trio Harry Maguire, Luke Shaw and Scott McTominay after they served one-match bans against Granada.
Anthony Martial and Phil Jones are both out injured but otherwise Ole has a full squad to choose from.
Chris Smalling is set to face his old club after returning from a long lay-off at the weekend.
Riccardo Calafiori will miss out through injury, while former Chelsea man Pedro is also out.
- Man Utd to win – 1/2
- Draw – 16/5
- Roma victory – 9/2
*All odds from Paddy Power and correct at time of publication.