Table of Contents
PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN are in full control of their Champions League tie against Barcelona as they welcome the Catalan giants for the second leg.
The French champions cruised to a stunning 4-1 win in Spain, as Kylian Mbappe put Barca to the sword.
Mbappe was in sparkling form as PSG won 4-1 in Barcelona
Barca will have to conjure another magical comeback if they’re to go into the hat for the quarter-final draw on March 19.
When is PSG vs Barcelona?
- The second leg of this last-16 tie is set for Wednesday, March 10.
- Kick-off is at 8pm GMT.
- Barca were last here in 2017, when they were thumped 4-0 thanks to a brace from Angel Di Maria.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
You can catch this game live on BT Sport 3.
To stream, download the BT Sport app on your mobile, tablet, games console or PC.
How can I watch for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of Large Screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £5 per month BT Sport Large Screen subscription unless cancelled.
What is the team news?
Neymar is back in training for PSG but Mauricio Pochettino may choose to hold back the Brazilian due to a niggling groin issue.
Alessandro Florenzi is back in the fold, so PSG’s only confirmed absentees are Moise Kean and Juan Bernat.
Gerard Pique, Sergi Roberto and Ronald Araujo are all doubts for the visitors, while Philippe Coutinho and Ansu Fati will definitely miss out.
Antoine Griezmann and Lionel Messi are set to start upfront, with Ousmane Dembele pushing for a place in the XI.
- PSG victory – 11/10
- Draw – 3/1
- Barcelona victory – 15/8
- Barca to qualify – 16/1
*All odds from Paddy Power and correct at time of publication.