Table of Contents
LIVERPOOL have it all to do against Real Madrid if they are to overturn a 3-1 first leg defeat and exorcise the demons of the 2018 final.
The Reds are no strangers to epic Champions League comebacks at Anfield, but this time around they’ll have to do it without their famous supporters.
Mo Salah gave Liverpool hope in the first legCredit: Getty
Vinicius Jr was in electric form against Liverpool last weekCredit: EPA
In the first leg at the Estadio Alfredo Di Stefano, Vinicius Jr netted twice as Real Madrid cruised to a comfortable victory.
But Zinedine Zidane’s men will be disappointed they didn’t win by a bigger margin, given their performance, as Mo Salah’s away goal gave Liverpool hope.
What time does Liverpool vs Real Madrid kick off?
- Liverpool vs Real Madrid takes place on Wednesday, April 14.
- The match kicks off at 8pm UK time – 9pm in Spain.
- It will be held at Anfield.
What TV channel is Liverpool vs Real Madrid on and can I live stream it?
- Liverpool vs Real Madrid is live on BT Sport 2.
- Coverage commences at 7pm – one hour before kick-off.
- To stream the game live, head to the BT Sport website or app.
Can I watch Liverpool vs Real Madrid for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
Jordan Henderson, Joel Matip, Joe Gomez and Virgil van Dijk all remain out for Liverpool as their centre-back crisis continues.
Divock Origi is also a major doubt for the Reds.
Visitors Real Madrid are not in a much better place on the centre-back front, with Sergio Ramos and Raphael Varane both out.
Eden Hazard, Dani Carvajal and Lucas Vazquez will also play no part in this one.
Real Madrid 13/5
Real Madrid 1/4