Table of Contents
MANCHESTER UNITED welcome Paris Saint-Germain to Outdated Trafford for a heavyweight Champions League conflict.
The Purple Devils memorably beat the guests within the French capital again in October, with Marcus Rashford netting a dramatic winner.
Rashford bagged late within the French capital to safe a 2-1 victoryCredit score: AFP or licensors
Victory for the hosts would see them safely by to the knockout phases, whereas PSG can throw Group H huge open with three factors.
When is Man Utd vs PSG?
- This Champions League conflict will likely be held on Wednesday, December 2.
- Kick-off on the Theatre of Dream is at 8pm GMT.
- When PSG final visited right here in February final yr, targets from Presnel Kimpembe and Kylian Mbappe gave them a 2-0 victory.
Which TV channel and dwell stream can I watch it on?
You possibly can catch this recreation dwell on BT Sport 2 and BT Sport Final.
Protection begins at 7pm.
Should you’re a BT Sport subscriber, it is simple to stream by downloading the official app in your cell, pill, PC or video games console.
How can I watch totally free?
- EE clients can get a free three-month trial of BT Sport by texting SPORT to 150.
- On the finish of the three months you’ll robotically roll onto the £15 per thirty days subscription.
- Or you may cancel the trial at any time in the course of the three months by texting STOP SPORT to 150.
What’s the group information?
United are sweating on the availability of six players forward of the French champions’ go to.
Anthony Martial is affected by an sickness which saved him out of the win at Southampton, whereas Luke Shaw continues to undergo from a hamstring drawback.
Paul Pogba and Scott McTominay are each uncertain while Phil Jones is ineligible for Champions League matches.
Keyler Navas is a minor doubt for the guests after lacking the draw with Bordeaux.
Julian Draxler misses out with a thigh drawback and Marquinhos is combating to do away with a groin harm however is predicted to characteristic.
- Man Utd to win – 7/4
- Draw – 5/2
- PSG victory – 7/5
- Each groups to attain – 1/2
*All odds from Ladbrokes and proper at time of publication.