Table of Contents
CHELSEA face their trickiest job of the Champions League group levels with a visit to Sevilla of their penultimate recreation of the spherical.
The Blues can clinch high spot of their group with a win in Seville, however that might be a tough job to tug off.
Frank Lampard will need his facet to to complete high of their group Credit score: AFP and licensors
Chelsea have already bagged a qualifying spot within the last-16 of Europe’s elite competitors, however will wish to end the group levels high of the pile.
Frank Lampard’s males have dropped simply two factors this season within the Champions League – and so they have been to Sevilla on the opening day.
What time does Sevilla vs Chelsea kick-off?
- Chelsea’s robust journey away at Sevilla will kick-off at 8pm on Tuesday, December 1.
- The sport will happen on the Ramon Sanchez-Pizjuan Stadium in Seville.
- There will likely be no followers in attendance on the recreation.
What channel is Sevilla vs Chelsea and might it’s stay streamed?
- Sevilla vs Chelsea will likely be proven stay on BT Sport, with protection starting at 7.30pm UK time.
- The sport is offered for streaming on the BT Sport app.
- You possibly can obtain the BT Sport app onto your cell or pill gadget.
Chelsea’s first recreation with Sevilla completed 0-0 at Stamford BridgeCredit score: PA:Press Affiliation
Can I look ahead to FREE?
- EE prospects can get a free three-month trial of BT Sport by texting SPORT to 150.
- On the finish of the three months you’ll mechanically roll onto the £15 per 30 days subscription.
- Or you may cancel the trial at any time in the course of the three months by texting STOP SPORT to 150.
What’s the workforce information?
Christian Pulisic needs to be obtainable to play for Chelsea from the off after approaching as an alternative in opposition to Tottenham on Sunday.
Kai Havertz is absolutely match once more and will additionally function within the beginning XI, following his spell out of the squad due to a optimistic coronavirus check.
Lampard is prone to go together with a fairly robust beginning lineup and will likely be buoyed by the actual fact he has no main accidents or suspensions to cope with.
Sevilla will likely be lacking Suso, who has a muscular drawback, and has been out of motion because the finish of October.
Sevilla – 17/10
Draw – 23/10
Chelsea – 8/5
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and proper at time of publication.