Table of Contents
ARSENAL and Leeds will each be seeking to get again to profitable methods after they conflict at Elland Street this afternoon.
The sport needs to be the proper match-up of tactical nous… and count on loads of objectives as each Marcelo Bielsa and Mikel Arteta go head-to-head within the Premier League for the primary time.
- Begin time: 4.30 GMT
- TV/Reside stream: Sky Sports activities Soccer/Premier League
- Leeds XI: To comply with
- Arsenal XI: To comply with
Observe ALL the motion with our reside weblog under…
What time does Leeds vs Arsenal kick-off?
- Leeds vs Arsenal will get underway TODAY at 4.30pm within the UK.
- The sport will happen at Elland Street.
- There will probably be no supporters in attendance, nevertheless.
What TV channel is Leeds vs Arsenal on and might I reside stream it?
- Leeds vs Arsenal will probably be proven reside on Sky Sports activities Soccer and Sky Sports activities Premier League.
- Protection of Tremendous Sunday will get underway get underway at 1pm UK time with the Leeds vs Arsenal to come back after West Ham’s recreation with Sheffield United.
- To stream the sport reside, head to your SkyGo account.
- Non-Sky Sports activities subscription can nonetheless watch all of the motion with a Now TV Day Pass from £9.99.
Patrick Bamford has scored seven objectives within the Premier League for LeedsCredit score: Getty – Pool
What’s the workforce information?
Arsenal have been dealt a double blow forward of the sport as each Sead Kolasinac and Mohamed Elneny have examined constructive for coronavirus and can miss the sport.
Thomas Partey might characteristic, having elected to not go on worldwide obligation after his ankle sprain within the Villa loss.
Each Bukayo Saka and Ainsley Maitland-Niles will return from Worldwide obligation with England with out knocks.
Reiss Nelson has missed Arsenal’s final two however whether or not he makes the match-day squad is dependent upon his present health ranges.
Rodrigo could possibly be again in competition to play for Leeds after lacking the defeats in opposition to Leicester and Palace.
Leeds – 21/10
Draw – 5/2
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and proper at time of publication.