Table of Contents
CHELSEA return to Premier League action as they face relegation battlers Burnley at Turf Moor.
Chelsea bounce back from Carabao Cup final loss with a 3-2 win over Luton TownCredit: Getty
Burnley lost 2-0 in a midweek match against Leicester and they lost Ben Mee to injuryCredit: PA
But now they turn their focus to catching the teams above them in the Premier League.
And there is no better time for the West London outfit to play Burnley, who will be licking their wounds from the midweek 2-0 loss against Leicester.
What time does Burnley vs Chelsea kick off?
- Burnley vs Chelsea takes place on Saturday, 5 March.
- The match is scheduled to kick off at 3pm UK time.
- It is being played at Turf Moor in Burnley.
- Nothing could separate the sides earlier on this season with the match ending in a 1-1 draw at Stamford Bridge.
What TV Channel is Burnley vs Chelsea on and can I live stream it?
- Unfortunately, Burnley vs Chelsea will not be broadcasted live on UK television.
- This is because kick-off falls between the time of the TV blackout law which runs from 2:45pm to 5:15pm.
- However, the game will be accessible via NBC Sports in the US.
Burnley could still be without Erik Pieters and Dale Stephens who are both recovering from a thigh injuries.
Johann Berg Gudmundsson is facing an extended spell in the medical room which have led to the winger being granted time off to deal with his ongoing issues.
Captain fantastic Ben Mee is also in serious doubt for the huge clash with Chelsea having been forced off in the 2-0 loss against Leicester.
Sean Dyche mentioned after the game: “I think he has a bang on his knee, hopefully a bang more than a twist but I will wait to find out more.”
For the Blues, Hakim Ziyech, Cesar Azpilicueta and Barcelona target Andreas Christensen all missed the 3-2 win over Luton and are still to be assessed ahead of the game.
Ben Chiwell is the only long-term absentee and is not expected to return until the next season.
Burnley to win 13/2
Chelsea to win 4/9
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication.