Table of Contents
The pod-based dating show is back for series three (Picture: Courtesy of Netflix)
A group of singletons take to the famous pods in the hope of building a connection with a stranger, without ever seeing their physical appearance. By the end, some decide they’ve met their soulmate – and pop the question before knowing what they look like.
We then follow the couples that emerge from the experiment, as they try to turn their pod-based romances into ones ready for the real world.
But when does series three kick off?
When does Love Is Blind season 3 come out?
We know the first two episodes drop on Netflix on Wednesday, October 19.
They’ll be released in the US and the UK together, so no need to wait to start watching – with series one and two still available to binge, if you missed out the first time around, too.
How many episodes will there be?
It’s believed that there’ll be 12 episodes of Love Is Blind this series.
The previous runs of the programme saw 10 episodes for the main series – culminating in the couples’ weddings, if they decide to go ahead with their nuptials.
Episode 11 is typically a reunion show, with episode 12 an ‘after the altar’ special airing later. Each of the previous series also have two more episodes about what happened to the couples after filming.
Who is in the Love Is Blind line up this year?
The women of Love Is Blind season three (Picture: SER BAFFO/NETFLIX)
The women looking for love this year are:
- Ashley, 29, chiropractor
- Kalekia, 31, ICU nurse practitioner
- Brannigan, 35, critical care nurse
- Nancy, 32, real estate investor
- Chelsey, 27, customer success manager
- Colleen, 26, ballet dancer and PR
- Charita, 35, make-up artist
- Valerie, 35, dermatologist
- Amanda, 31, stylist
- Zanab, 32, realtor
- Raven, 29, pilates instructor
- Alexa, 27, owns an insurance agency
- Jess, 30, senior event producer
- Loren, 36, medical device rep
- Kim, 30, teacher.
The men of 2023 series of Love Is Blind (Picture: SER BAFFO/NETFLIX)
Cole Barnett is among the cast this year (Picture: SER BAFFO/NETFLIX)
And as for the men, here’s who’s searching for ‘the one’ without ever seeing them on the hit Netflix show:
- Tony, 34, medical sales rep
- Dakota, 29, aerospace engineer
- Brennon, 32, water treatment engineer
- Zach, 29, in medical school
- Dale, 32, studying cybersecurity
- Simmer, 27, director of marketing technology
- Nash, 34, realtor
- Cole, 27, realtor
- Anthony, 33, attorney
- Matt, 28, sales executive
- Bartise, 27, senior analyst
- Sikiru, 34, data engineer
- Andrew, 30, director of operations
- DaVonté, 29, fitness coach
- Julian, 34, managing director of operations.
Find out a little bit more about the new cast here, ahead of series three’s premiere episode.
Who are the hosts of Love Is Blind?
Love Is Blind is hosted by a married couple (Picture: Courtesy of Netflix)
Some might recognise Nick, 48 as Jessica Simpson’s ex-husband and star of MTV reality series Newlyweds – though others may know him as a singer in US boyband 98 Degrees.
Vanessa, 40, is a former Miss Teen USA, winning the pageant in 1998, and has had a successful TV presenting career with Entertainment Tonight and MTV’s Total Request Live.
The pair married in 2011, and have three children together: sons Camden and Phoenix, and daughter Brooklyn.
The Lacheys have been at the helm of all three series of Love Is Blind.
Is there a trailer?
Yes! A chaotic teaser trailer dropped just a few days ago, showing a hint of the trials and tribulations to come for the cast.
First, we catch a glimpse of the conversations had in the pods, before we see a few diamond rings and proposals take place. Then it looks like drama ensues as the newly-engaged couples try to find their feet…
Love Is Blind series three airs from Wednesday, October 19 on Netflix.
Share your views in the comments below