Set for launch on December 11 through Astralwerks, the file is the follow-up to the Australian duo’s 2016 comeback album ‘Wildflower’.
The Avalanches have already shared numerous songs from ‘We Will All the time Love You’ this 12 months, together with the Rivers Cuomo-featuring ‘Running Red Lights’, their Jamie xx and Neneh Cherry collaboration ‘Wherever You Go’ and the title track, which features Blood Orange.
The pair have at the moment (November 18) launched the total tracklist for the file, promising new collaborations with the likes of MGMT, Johnny Marr, Perry Farrell, Karen O, Mick Jones, Tricky, Kurt Vile and lots of extra.
You may see the tracklist for The Avalanches’ ‘We Will All the time Love You’ beneath.
1. Ghost Story (feat. Orono)
2. Tune For Barbara Payton
3. We Will All the time Love You (feat. Blood Orange)
4. The Divine Chord (feat. MGMT & Johnny Marr)
5. Solitary Ceremonies
6. Interstellar Love (feat. Leon Bridges)
7. Ghost Story Pt 2 (feat. Leon Bridges & Orono)
8. Reflecting Gentle (feat. Sananda Maitreya & Vashti Bunyan)
9. Service Waves
10. Oh The Sunn! (feat. Perry Farrell)
11. We Go On (feat. Cola Boyy & Mick Jones)
12. Star Tune.IMG
13. Till Daylight Comes (feat. Tough)
14. Wherever You Go (feat. Jamie xx, Neneh Cherry & CLYPSO)
15. Music Makes Me Excessive
16. Pink Champagne
17. Take Care In Your Dreaming (feat. Denzel Curry, Tough & Sampa The Nice)
19. Gold Sky (feat. Kurt Vile)
20. All the time Black (feat. Pink Siifu)
21. Dial D For Devotion (feat. Karen O)
22. Working Purple Lights (feat. Rivers Cuomo & Pink Siifu)
23. Born To Lose
24. Music Is The Gentle (feat. Cornelius & Kelly Moran)
Speaking to NME back in September about ‘We Will Always Love You’, The Avalanches stated that they felt “freed up” going into their third album after lastly following up their 2000 debut ‘Since I Left You’ with ‘Wildflower’ in 2016.
“We undoubtedly felt freed up after ending ‘Wildflower’,” Robbie Chater stated. “It’s been so joyous to have adopted up ‘Since I Left You’ after which be free to make no matter we really feel like.
“This file doesn’t sound precisely like what we’ve performed earlier than, and that’s most likely the results of following up a sample-heavy epic album with one other one after which simply figuring out we wouldn’t do one other one like that. They’re brutal to make.”