The transforming of the 1968 observe is about to look on Gibb’s upcoming new album, ‘Greenfields: The Gibb Brothers Songbook, Vol.1’, which is able to function new variations of songs from the Gibb household’s discography.
Apart from Parton, the 12-track LP may also see the likes of Sheryl Crow, Olivia Newton-John, Miranda Lambert, Brandi Carlile, and plenty of others collaborate with the Bee Gees musician.
Gibb has beforehand shared new variations of ‘Words Of A Fool’ with Jason Isbell and ‘Butterfly’ with Gillian Welch and David Rawlings.
Talking concerning the making of the brand new album, Gibb stated: “From the primary day we stepped into RCA Studios in Nashville (the very place the place Elvis, Willie, Waylon, Roy, the Everly Brothers and so many different legends made their magic) the album took on a lifetime of its personal.”
He continued: “I couldn’t be extra grateful for the chance to work with Dave and all of the artists who stopped by. They had been all extremely beneficiant with their time and expertise. They impressed me greater than phrases can specific. I really feel deep down that Maurice and Robin would have beloved this album for various causes. I want we may have all been collectively to do it… however I believe we had been.”
Take heed to Gibb and Parton’s new model of ‘Phrases’ beneath:
‘Greenfields: The Gibb Brothers Songbook, Vol.1’ arrives January 8 – see the tracklist beneath:
01. ‘I’ve Gotta Get a Message to You’ (Feat. Keith City)
02. ‘Phrases of a Idiot’ (Feat. Jason Isbell)
03. ‘Run to Me’ (Feat. Brandi Carlile)
04. ‘Too A lot Heaven’ (Feat. Alison Krauss)
05. ‘Lonely Days’ (Feat. Little Massive City)
06. ‘Phrases’ (Feat. Dolly Parton)
07. ‘Jive Talkin’’ (Feat. Miranda Lambert and Jay Buchanan)
08. ‘How Deep Is Your Love’ (Feat. Tommy Emanuel and Little Massive City)
09. ‘How Can You Mend a Damaged Coronary heart’ (Feat. Sheryl Crow)
10. ‘To Love Any individual’ (Feat. Jay Buchanan)
11. ‘Relaxation Your Love on Me’ (Feat. Olivia Newton-John)
12. ‘Butterfly’ (Feat. Gillian Welch and David Rawlings)
In the meantime, a narrative biopic based on the life and career of the Bee Gees is also in the works courtesy of Bohemian Rhapsody producer Graham King and screenwriter Anthony McCarten.
Bradley Cooper is reportedly in line to play Barry Gibb in the film, which shall be produced by Steven Spielberg’s Amblin Leisure and Paramount Photos.
In February, the Daily Mail reported that Cooper had been approached to play the Bee Gees vocalist and guitarist and that he was “in casual discussions” about taking over the position.