STEPS, the 90s superstars, are going again on tour in 2021, proving 2020 is not simply bringing us dangerous information in spite of everything.
Concern not, as we’re right here and have every part it’s essential to get your fingers on tickets to Steps’ Future Holds comeback tour.
Steps are going again on tour in 2021Credit score: Twitter
Prepare to five,6,7,8, as the complete line-up shall be returning to a stage close to you, and bringing with them their epic again catalogue of hits.
- Get tickets to see Steps 2021 Comeback Tour – click here
The tour will kick off November 2021 in Sheffield, and are available to an in depth in Bournemouth that December.
And with numerous large arenas booked and the one and solely Sophie Ellis-Bextor as assist, it will a giant present.
Common sale tickets are on sale NOW from Ticketmaster.
You may get your hands on them here, however do not cling about as these are positive to fly off the cabinets.
Steps are going again on the highwayCredit score: Alamy
The band shall be enjoying numbers from the brand new album, however followers higher get excited, as you possibly can anticipate to listen to all the old fashioned favourites together with Higher the Satan You Know, 5, 6, 7, 8, Tragedy, Chain Response, Stomp – we will not wait.
Steps 2021 Tour Dates
- November 2 — FlyDSA Enviornment, Sheffield – click here
- November 3 — Motorpoint Enviornment, Nottingham – click here
- November 5 — Resorts World Enviornment, Birmingham – click here
- November 8 — Utilita Enviornment, Newcastle – click here
- November 11 — AO Enviornment, Manchester – click here
- November 13 — P&J Stay, Aberdeen – click here
- November 15 — The SSE Enviornment, Belfast – click here
- November 18 — M&S Financial institution Enviornment, Liverpool – click here
- November 19 — First Direct Enviornment, Leeds – click here
- November 22 — The SSE Hydro, Glasgow – click here
- November 25 — Brighton Centre – click here
- November 26 — The O2, London – click here
- November 29 — Motorpoint Enviornment, Cardiff – click here
- December 1 — Worldwide Centre, Bournemouth – click here
Glastonbury will be back next June and never delayed till autumn, says organiser Emily Eavis.
Lacking gigs. Simply when will music venues open in the UK?
World’s “first socially-distanced concert’”could be future of festivals – so you possibly can go away the wellies at dwelling.
In the event you click on on a hyperlink on this article and purchase a product we are going to earn income.