THE Nationwide Lottery Set For Life numbers are in and it is time to discover out when you’ve received the highest prize of £10,000 each month for 30 years.
May tonight’s jackpot see you begin ticking off that bucket record each month or constructing your individual start-up as a budding entrepreneur?
May you win large tonight with the Nationwide Lottery?
Earlier winners have gone on to construct mansions and purchase islands
You could find out by checking your ticket in opposition to tonight’s numbers under – Good luck!
Tonight’s Nationwide Lottery Set For Life successful numbers are: 15, 26, 33, 34, 44 and the Life Ball is 02.
The primary National Lottery draw was held on November 19 1994 when seven winners shared a jackpot of £5,874,778.
The biggest quantity ever to be received by a single ticket holder was £42million, received in 1996.
Gareth Bull, a 49-year-old builder, received £41million in November, 2020 and ended up pulling down his bungalow to make way for a luxury manor house with a pool.ImageUpload a picture file, choose one out of your media library, or add one with a URL.UploadMedia Library
- £1.308 billion (Powerball) on January 13 2016 within the US, for which three successful tickets had been offered, stays historical past’s largest lottery prize
- £1.267 billion (Mega Million) a winner from South Carolina took their time to come back ahead to assert their prize in March 2019 not lengthy earlier than the April deadline
- £633.76 million (Powerball draw) from a winner from Wisconsin
- £625.76 million (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk of Chicopee, Massachusetts claimed the jackpot in August 2017
- £575.53 million (Powerball) A fortunate pair of winners scooped the jackpot in Iowa and New York in October 2018
Sue Davies, 64, purchased a lottery ticket to celebrate ending five months of shielding during the pandemic — and won £500,000.
Sandra Devine, 36, accidentally won £300k – she supposed to purchase her regular £100 Nationwide Lottery Scratchcard, however got here house with a a lot larger prize.
The largest jackpot ever to be up for grabs was £66million in January final 12 months, which was received by two fortunate ticket holders.
One other winner, Karl managed to bag £11million aged simply 23 in 1996.
The chances of successful the lottery are estimated to be about one in 14million – BUT you have to be in it to win it.
Sandra Devine and her husband Mike received by probability – are you able to too?
GOT a narrative? RING The Solar on 0207 782 4104 or WHATSAPP on 07423720250 or EMAIL [email protected]