THE draw for tonight’s Nationwide Lottery EuroMillions (December 8, 2020) has taken place, with life-changing money prizes at stake.
Examine the outcomes to see when you have simply gained a fortune and bagged sufficient to begin that jet-set way of life you all the time dreamed of.
Have you ever obtained the successful EuroMillions ticket?
Each EuroMillions ticket additionally baggage you an computerized entry into the UK Millionaire Maker, which ensures not less than one participant will pocket £1million in each draw.
You will discover out should you’re a winner by checking your ticket in opposition to tonight’s numbers under.
Tonight’s Nationwide Lottery Euromillions successful numbers are: 01, 46, 21, 04, 24 and the Fortunate Stars are: 02, 12.
Tonight’s estimated jackpot is £175 million, full particulars of winners and prizes will observe shortly.
Millionaire Maker Choice: – one UK millionaire has been created HZZF32476
Tonight’s Nationwide Lottery Thunderball successful numbers are: 10, 14, 21, 24, 26 and the Thunderball is 12. Full particulars of winners and prizes will observe shortly.
TOP 5 BIGGEST LOTTERY WINS IN THE WORLD
- £1.308 billion (Powerball) on January 13 2016 within the US, for which three successful tickets have been offered, stays historical past’s greatest lottery prize
- £1.267 billion (Mega Million) a winner from South Carolina took their time to come back ahead to say their prize in March 2019 not lengthy earlier than the April deadline
- £633.76 million (Powerball draw) from a winner from Wisconsin
- £625.76 million (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk of Chicopee, Massachusetts claimed the jackpot in August 2017
- £575.53 million (Powerball) A fortunate pair of winners scooped the jackpot in Iowa and New York in October 2018
The primary EuroMillions draw passed off on February 7, 2004, by three organisations: France’s Française des Jeux, Loterías y Apuestas del Estado in Spain and the Camelot within the UK.
One of many UK’s greatest prizes was up for grabs on December, 4, 2020 with a whopping £175million EuroMillions jackpot, which might make a winner richer than Adele.
One other previous UK winner who’s complete life was altered with their jackpot was a player who wanted to remain anonymous on October 8, 2019. They walked off with a cool £170,221,000.
Colin and Chris Weir, from Largs in Scotland, netted an enormous £161,653,000 within the July 12, 2011.
Adrian and Gillian Bayford, from Haverhill, Suffolk, picked up £148,656,000 after they performed the draw on August, 10, 2012, whereas Jane Park turned Britain’s youngest lottery winner when she scooped up £1 million in 2013.
The odds of winning any EuroMillions prize are 1 in 13.
May tonight’s jackpot of £XXXmillion see you handing in your discover and swapping the day by day commute for slurping champagne on an excellent yacht or mendacity again on a personal seaside within the Bahamas?
EuroMillions tickets comes with an computerized entry into the UK Million Maker too