THE NATIONAL Lottery outcomes are in and it is time to discover out who has received a life-changing sum of money tonight (December 19, 2020).
Might tonight’s jackpot of £4.1 million see you handing in your discover, jetting off to the Bahamas or driving a brand new Porsche off a storage forecourt?
Might you win large tonight with the Nationwide Lottery?
Earlier winners have gone on to construct mansions and purchase islands
You’ll find out by checking your ticket towards tonight’s numbers under – Good luck!
Tonight’s National Lottery Lotto profitable numbers are: 04, 10, 14, 21, 27, 28 and the Bonus Ball is 23.
Tonight’s Nationwide Lottery Thunderball profitable numbers are: 05, 10, 18, 23, 32 and the Thunderball is 01.
The primary National Lottery draw was held on November 19 1994 when seven winners shared a jackpot of £5,874,778.
The biggest quantity ever to be received by a single ticket holder was £42million, received in 1996.
Gareth Bull, a 49-year-old builder, received £41million in November, 2020 and ended up flattening his bungalow to make way for a luxury manor house with a pool.
TOP 5 BIGGEST LOTTERY WINS ACROSS THE WORLD
- £1.308 billion (Powerball) on January 13 2016 within the US, for which three profitable tickets had been bought, stays historical past’s largest lottery prize
- £1.267 billion (Mega Million) a winner from South Carolina took their time to return ahead to say their prize in March 2019 not lengthy earlier than the April deadline
- £633.76 million (Powerball draw) from a winner from Wisconsin
- £625.76 million (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk of Chicopee, Massachusetts claimed the jackpot in August 2017
- £575.53 million (Powerball) A fortunate pair of winners scooped the jackpot in Iowa and New York in October 2018
Sue Davies, 64, purchased a lottery ticket to celebrate ending five months of shielding during the pandemic — and won £500,000.
Sandra Devine, 36, accidentally won £300k – she meant to purchase her ordinary £100 Nationwide Lottery Scratchcard, however got here residence with a a lot greater prize.
The largest jackpot ever to be up for grabs was £66million in January final 12 months, which was received by two fortunate ticket holders.
One other winner, Karl managed to bag £11million aged simply 23 in 1996.
The chances of profitable the lottery are estimated to be about one in 14million – BUT you have to be in it to win it.
Sandra Devine and her husband Mike received by probability – are you able to too?