A FORMER cage fighter yesterday claimed he stabbed his ex-girlfriend to loss of life after being overwhelmed by revelations about her intercourse life.
Andrew Wadsworth, 37, told a court he lost control when beautician Melissa Belshaw admitted being a intercourse employee “at some stage” whereas they have been collectively.
Andrew Wadsworth claims he killed his ex-girlfriend after being overwhelmed by particulars of her intercourse life
He says he misplaced management when Melissa Belshaw admitted being a intercourse employee ‘at some stage’Credit score: MEN Media
He claimed she additionally confessed to having intercourse with two of her kinfolk.
He mentioned: “I by no means felt such an intense feeling of being overwhelmed.”
Ms Belshaw, 32, had advised Wadsworth earlier she acquired £1,200 every week for spending two hours with a sugar daddy however denied being an escort, Manchester crown courtroom heard.
Wadsworth mentioned Ms Belshaw confessed to having a number of companions and admitted serving to to arrange a theft by which he broke his again.
He accepts killing her in a bed room at her Wigan dwelling after boozing and taking cocaine.
However he denies homicide, insisting: “I didn’t intend to kill.”
He additionally denies attempting to homicide a neighbour of Ms Belshaw and threatening her daughter, 13.
The trial continues.
Ms Belshaw apparently admitted to having a sugar daddy however denied being an escortCredit score: MEN Media
The mum-of-one was stabbed to loss of life on the street exterior her dwelling in Wigan earlier this yrCredit score: MEN Media
HOW YOU CAN GET HELP:
Girls’s Help has this recommendation for victims and their households:
- At all times hold your telephone close by.
- Get in contact with charities for assist, together with the Girls’s Help dwell chat helpline and providers comparable to SupportLine.
- In case you are at risk, name 999.
- Familiarise your self with the Silent Answer, reporting abuse with out talking down the telephone, as a substitute dialing “55”.
- At all times hold some cash on you, together with change for a pay telephone or bus fare.
- When you suspect your companion is about to assault you, attempt to go to a lower-risk space of the home – for instance, the place there’s a method out and entry to a phone.
- Keep away from the kitchen and storage, the place there are more likely to be knives or different weapons. Keep away from rooms the place you may change into trapped, comparable to the lavatory, or the place you may be shut into a cabinet or different small house.
In case you are a sufferer of home abuse, SupportLine is open Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6pm to 8pm on 01708 765200. The charity’s electronic mail help service is open weekdays and weekends in the course of the disaster – [email protected].
Girls’s Help offers a live chat service available. from 10am to midday.
You may as well name the freephone 24-hour Nationwide Home Abuse Helpline on 0808 2000 247.
GOT a narrative? RING The Solar on 0207 782 4104 or WHATSAPP on 07423720250 or EMAIL [email protected]