Table of Contents
M&S has slashed its sale prices to up to 75% off.
The posh retailer has introduced further reductions on homeware, clothing and baby products.
The Sun has rounded up our top picks from the M&S clearance sale
M&S stores that sell food remain open as usual, according to the latest update on the supermarket’s website.
But branches that only sell clothing, homeware and beauty products are closed for now, in line with the latest government restrictions.
We’re checking if the M&S sale is available in larger stores that sell food, clothing and homeware and we’ll update this article when we know more.
If you’re shopping online, standard delivery costs £3.50, or it’s free for orders over £50.
How to compare prices to get the best deal
JUST because something is on offer, or is part of a sale, it doesn’t mean it’s always a good deal.
There are plenty of comparison websites out there that’ll check prices for you – so don’t be left paying more than you have to.
Most of them work by comparing the prices across hundreds of retailers.
Here are some that we recommend:
- Google Shopping is a tool that lets users search for and compare prices for products across the web. Simply type in keywords, or a product number, to bring up search results.
- Price Spy logs the history of how much something costs from over 3,000 different retailers, including Argos, Amazon, eBay and the supermarkets. Once you select an individual product you can quickly compare which stores have the best price and which have it in stock.
- Idealo is another website that lets you compare prices between retailers. All shoppers need to do is search for the item they need and the website will rank them from the cheapest to the most expensive one.
- CamelCamelCamel only works on goods being sold on Amazon. To use it, type in the URL of the product you want to check the price of.
Alternatively, you can click and collect to your nearest store for free.
But before you hand over any cash, it’s still worth comparing prices in case you could find the same item – or something similar – elsewhere.
Here are our top picks from the M&S sale:
Palm print cushion
- Was: £17.50. Now: £8.75. Save: £8.75 (50%) – buy now
This palm print pillow comes in three colours
Add an abstract touch to your living room with this palm print pillow.
It comes in three colours – tan, black and yellow – although only the black is in stock now.
However, you can save money by purchasing a similar cover for £1.99 plus £4 delivery from Shein.
This only includes the cover, so you’ll already need to have the actual pillow.
12-piece eucalyptus dinner set
- Was: £25. Now: £13. Save: £12 (48%) – buy now
January could be a good time to refresh your dinner set
If you’re in need of a new dinner set, this 12-piece kit from M&S has a green eucalyptus design.
For this price, you get four dinner plates, four side plates and four bowls.
We couldn’t find a cheaper set with a similar eucalyptus design, with TJ Hughes selling a 12-piece kit for £32.99 and £3.99 delivery.
Lace insert high neck waisted dress
- Was: £45. Now: £16. Save: £29 (64%) – buy now
M&S clothing is also reduced as part of the clearance
We might not be able to go out right now, but that doesn’t mean you can’t spruce up your wardrobe.
This cute red dress has lace detailing at the neck, sleeves and hem.
However, you could save cash if this high-neck red dress from Boohoo takes your fancy for £8, plus £3.99 delivery – but it doesn’t include the lace detail.
Straight leg checked trousers
- Was: £25. Now: £10. Save: £15 (60%) – buy now
In need of some smart trousers? These have been reduced by £15
If you need a new outfit for your next Zoom call, M&S has slashed the price of these grey trousers by 60%.
You can order them in short, regular or tall – but some sizes have already sold out.
Save money by checking out these similar £10 trousers for Romwe, plus £2 delivery.
Slim fit textured shirt
- Was: £29.50. Now: £7. Save: £22.50 (76%) – buy now
This crisp white shirt is included in the M&S sale
M&S has slashed the price of this white men’s shirt by a whopping £22.50.
The majority of sizes are still in stock too, with only 2XL sold out.
M&S is price matched by Boohoo, which also sells a white shirt for £7 – although you’ll pay £3.99 delivery.
Geometric print shirt
- Was: £19.50. Now: £9. Save: £10.50 (53%) – buy now
This t-shirt has a funky green geometric design
If patterns are your thing, this geometric green shirt now costs £9.
As it has short sleeves, it could be one to keep away for warmer summer months.
We couldn’t find a similar shirt on sale, with the next best price from Boohoo costing £12.60 for a checked design, plus £3.99 delivery.
Two-pack cotton sleepsuits
- Was: £14. Now: £9. Save: £5 (35%) – buy now
Baby clothing is included in the sale
You get two sleepsuits for this price, one with a blue striped design and the other with cute pigs.
It comes in sizes ranging from newborn to nine to 12 months.
However, you can save money with these sleepsuits from Matalan which cost £6 plus free click and collect.
For more sales, Matalan has a clearance sale with 80% off and prices start from just 50p.
Robert Dyas has launched sale with up to 63% off – including furniture and homeware.
Asda is selling slow cookers for a third off and prices start from just £8.