COSTA fans can get 50% off food on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays throughout January.
The chain is offering half prices sandwiches, salads, snacks and cakes to celebrate 50 years of Costa in the UK.
NINTCHDBPICT000578089932Credit: Getty Images – Getty
The deal is running until Wednesday, February 3, which means over a month of slashed price meals in participating stores.
The offer is applied automatically, so you don’t need to do anything to take advantage other than buy some food from your nearest Costa.
Prices vary from store to store, but you’ll get half price off the usual cost of food items in your nearest Costa. Drinks are not included in the deal.
The deal is available for takeaway orders placed via the Costa Mobile Order app or in store through the Order at Table service.
Customers are limited to 10 food items per transaction, and some stores are not taking part in the offer (see the box below for excluded restaurants).
Unfortunately it is not available for delivery orders via Uber Eats or those made through Too Good To Go.
The deal applies to every single food item available at Costa including all the brand new menu items, which launched in coffeeshops last week.
Which restaurants are not taking part in the 50% off deal
Here’s the full list of coffeeshops that aren’t running the deal
- Abbeycentre Belfast
- Applegreen UK
- Aramark at Blackpool Pleasure Beach
- Aramark at Robert Gordon University
- Aramark at University of East London
- Bangor Springhill
- Blue Diamond
- Boucher Square
- Bouchers Road
- Castle Court
- Castle Place
- Dobbies Garden Centres
- Holywood Exchange
- ISS Mediclean
- Kennedy Centre
- Lisburn Omniplex
- Longwood RP
- Moto hospitaility
- New Malden Golf
- Newry – Buttercrane
- Newry Retail
- Shane Retail Park
- Strabane RP
- Tower Centre
- TRG Concessions
- Victoria Square
- Wellington Place
- WH Smiths
What’s on the new Costa menu?
Top of the list is the new Beanz & Cheese Toastie, which is packed full of Heinz Baked Beanz and mature cheddar cheese.
Also new on the menu is a Mature Cheddar Ploughman’s Baguette, an Ultimate Breakfast Wrap and a Caramel Muffin made with Munchies.
There’s good news for vegans too as Costa has also added a BBQ Chick’n Panini to its menu as well as Vegan Roasted Butternut Squash Pastry Roll.
In total, Costa has launched 13 new food items and brought back four popular fan favourites – see box below for the full list.
What’s new on the Costa Coffee menu?
Here’s all the new and returning items on the Costa menu
New menu items:
- Beanz & Cheese Toastie – Packed full of Heinz Baked Beanz and mature cheddar cheese
- Vegan BBQ Chick’n Panini – Vegan Chick’n, Texan-style BBQ sauce, roasted peppers and spinach in a stone baked sourdough panini
- Vegan Roasted Butternut Squash Pastry Roll – Roasted butternut squash and red onion in a vegan puff pastry with a pumpkin and sunflower seed topping.
- Veggie Breakfast Box – Quorn sausage, Heinz baked beanz, roasted mushrooms, free range scrambled egg, spinach and topped with mature cheddar cheese.
- Free Range Egg, Mushroom & Spinach Bap –
- Free Range Egg & Smoked Bacon Baguette
- Fat Free Greek Style Natural Yogurt with Mixed Berry Compote
- Ultimate Breakfast Wrap – free-range egg, Cumberland sausage and beechwood smoked bacon, topped with Heinz tomato ketchup in a tortilla wrap.
- Mature Cheddar Ploughman’s Baguette – mature cheddar cheese with pickle, tomato and Apollo lettuce.
- Caramel Muffin made with Munchies – caramel muffin with chocolate chunks and biscuit balls, filled with chocolate caramel sauce, topped with caramel icing and a Munchies
- Vegan Jamaican Ginger Loaf Cake – sticky ginger cake with cinnamon frosting topped with ginger and orange decoration
- Vegan Apple Crumble Flapjack – gluten-free crumbly flapjack base, topped with lightly spiced apple and finished with a cinnamon crumble
- Vegan Pick ‘n’ Mix – cola bottles, orange gummy bears, fried eggs, hearts and even Costa Coffee cup jellies
Returning menu items:
- Wiltshire Ham & Mature Cheddar Baguette
- Vegan Lotus Biscoff Cheezecake – Lotus Biscoff biscuit base, topped with a layer of vegan cheeZe, topped with Lotus Biscoff spread and sprinkled with a Lotus Biscoff crumb.
- Seriously Caramel & Hazelnut Cake – moist sticky sponge, filled and topped with a caramel and hazelnut frosting then finished with caramelised hazelnuts and a drizzle of caramel sauce
- Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt with Mango & Passionfruit.
Is Costa Coffee open during lockdown 3? Cafe opening times and advice.
KFC launches 50% off January sale and it includes popcorn chicken and tower burgers.