A B&M store in Glasgow has announced an epic 75% off sale starting from tomorrow.
The bargain retailer has already been slashing prices as they prepare to shut their Govan store at the end of the month.
Shoppers queued for an hour to pick up a bargain at the Glasgow storeCredit: Les Gallagher – Commissioned by The Sun Glasgow
But from opening tomorrow, it will now be 75% off all remaining stock.
The sale will be in place until the store shuts its doors for good.
Earlier this month it launched an initial 25% off sale, shoppers queued for an hour to get inside.
Shoppers said that the “shelves were emptied” by bargain hunters who snapped up cheap furniture, curtains and homeware.
One said: “I got a vanity table for my girl for £37 and it was meant to be £50.”
The 25% off sale is limited to the Glasgow store, B&M has confirmed to The Sun.
Earlier this year bargain hunters on the HotUkDeals website reported a 50% off closing down sale in their local store in Slough.
B&M has more than 600 stores across the UK. You can find your nearest one by using its store locator tool.
You can find bargains in your local branch by using the B&M scanner app.
It helps reveal which items have been reduced in price, some bargain hunters have saved hundreds of pounds using it.
Find bargains using B&M’s scanner app
SAVVY shoppers are using an app to find better discounts in stores.
Here’s how you can join the B&M bargain hunt:
- Download the B&M app for free on any smartphone with an App Store or Google Play.
- Once you’ve installed it on your device, click on the option labelled “more” on the bottom, right-hand side of the app home page.
- You’ll then find an option that says “barcode scanner”. Click on this and you’ll open a camera screen.
- Use the camera to hover over the barcode of the product you wish to check.
- If the price comes up as lower, take it to the cash desk and it will automatically scan at the lower price.
- You don’t need to sign up to the B&M app to use the barcode scanner.
A spokeswoman said: “We’re feeling really positive about the creation of jobs for local people during these challenging times and we hope customers are going to be delighted with their new store.
“We are all really excited to get the doors open and welcome our new customers through the door in April.”
The retailer’s stores remain open during lockdown as they sell essentials, but make sure you only pop over if you’re buying essentials at the same time.
B&M is selling a new range of hot tubs and they all cost under £500
Find out what the Lockdown Roadmap means for summer.
Discover the latest must have piece of garden furniture and where to get it.