Table of Contents
CHRISTMAS isn’t nearly turkey – we’ve rounded up all of the festive foods and drinks from chains together with McDonald’s and KFC.
There’s additionally Christmas menus from Subway, Greggs and Costa Espresso so that you can feast your eyes on.
McDonald’s followers will be capable of tuck right into a double Massive Mac this Christmas
However understand that when you stay in England, eating places at present stay closed for dine-in.
You’ll nonetheless be capable of order meals for takeaway and residential supply. Some quick meals chains even have drive-thrus.
The foundations are completely different for eating places in Wales, Scotland and Northern Eire.
Right here’s what’s on supply out of your favorite meals chains this 12 months:
There is a new Celebrations McFlurry being launched at McDonald’s
The star of the McDonald’s Christmas menu is the brand new double Massive Mac, which is filled with a whopping 4 beef patties as an alternative of the same old two.
The double Massive Mac was launched within the US earlier this 12 months however that is the primary time it has been launched within the UK.
It will be obtainable as a single sandwich for £4.19, or as a meal with a facet and drink for £5.69.
For afters, there’s additionally a brand new Celebrations McFlurry – obtainable in mini dimension for 99p or common dimension for £1.39 – which has items of Maltesers, Galaxy, Mars, Twix and a caramel sauce.
Costs at McDonald’s fluctuate relying in your location, however these are the typical costs.
McDonald’s Christmas menu 2020, obtainable from November 18 to December 29:
- Double Massive Mac (£4.19 single, £5.69 as a meal)
- Jamaican jerk hen sandwich (£4.39 single, £5.69 as a meal)
- Cheese soften dippers (£1.79)
- Cheese soften dippers sharebox (£4.79)
- Celebrations McFlurry mini (99p)
- Celebrations McFlurry (£1.39)
- Salted caramel latte (£1.69)
KFC’s Gravy Burger accommodates a hash brown ‘gravy boat’
The KFC Christmas menu for 2020 features a burger which you could cowl in gravy.
The Gravy Burger consists of gravy mayonnaise, an Authentic Recipe hen fillet, a slice of melted cheese and a hash brown “gravy boat” plus, after all, a facet of gravy.
The hash brown “gravy boat” has been designed to have a dip in it to carry the gravy. Because the gravy comes as a facet, you may have to pour it your self.
The Gravy Burger prices £6.99 as a part of a field meal, which incorporates the Gravy Burger, gravy, Authentic Piece mini fillet, a facet, a pot of gravy mayonnaise and a drink.
Sadly, you will not be capable of purchase the burger by itself.
KFC hasn’t revealed some other gadgets as a part of its Christmas menu 2020, but it surely has teased that extra meals may very well be added.
KFC Christmas menu 2020, obtainable from November 16 to January 3:
- Gravy Burger field meal (£6.99)
Subway’s new pigs in blanket sub is certain to be a success with followers of the sandwich chain
Pigs in blankets are a staple a part of Christmas, and now you can get them in a sub from Subway.
The festive sub comes with a 6inch pig in blanket on Subway’s new tiger bread and drizzled with Southwest sauce.
It will be obtainable as a 6inch for £3.59 or a footlong for £5.69.
Additionally included within the Subway Christmas menu is a brand new turkey sandwich with hash browns and a facet pot of pigs in blankets.
Subway Christmas menu 2020, obtainable now till the tip of December:
- Pigs in blanket sub (£3.59 for a 6inch sub, or £5.69 for a footlong)
- Pigs in blankets pot (£1.99)
- Turkey breast substack with added hashbrowns (£3.09)
- Turkey breast toasted chunk with melted cheese (£1.29)
- Mince Pie Cookies (59p)
- Chocolate orange cookies (59p)
- Honeycomb espresso (£1.89)
- Honeycomb scorching chocolate (£2)
Pizza Hut’s new festive pizza – but it surely is not topped with turkey
Neglect turkey – Pizza Hut’s festive pizza for 2020 is topped with rotisserie hen, crispy bacon and sage and onion stuffing.
Not festive sufficient for you? There’s additionally a pink wine gravy base as an alternative of a conventional tomato or BBQ sauce.
You’ll have to be hungry although, because it solely is available in a big dimension, which accommodates ten slices.
To provide you an thought of what you’ll pay, we discovered one restaurant charging £19.49 for a big pan or traditional crust, or £22.08 for a stuffed crust model.
You can even order it as a part of the brand new Pizza Hut Christmas feast deal for £35, which incorporates three massive pizzas, two traditional sides, and a 1.5litre bottle of drink.
Pizza Hut hasn’t mentioned how lengthy its Christmas pizza will likely be obtainable for.
Pizza Hut Christmas menu 2020, obtainable now:
- Christmas pizza (from £19.49)
Greggs’ festive bake is making a return this 12 months
Greggs‘ well-known festive bake is again for Christmas 2020.
In case you’ve by no means tried one, the festive bake – which prices £1.60 – accommodates items of hen breast, sage and onion stuffing, plus bacon, in a sage and cranberry sauce.
Additionally making a comeback is Greggs’ salted caramel latte, which is made with a salted caramel syrup, cream and a shortbread crumb.
However sadly there are not any pigs in blanket pots, turkey sandwich or Christmas lunch soup this 12 months.
A few of Greggs’ Christmas menu is already in retailers, whereas different gadgets are because of go on sale over the subsequent two weeks.
The bakery chain hasn’t mentioned how lengthy this stuff will likely be obtainable for.
Greggs Christmas menu 2020:
- Pigs below blanket baguette (from £2.80)
- Festive bake (from £1.60)
- Candy mince pies (vegan) (from 50p every, or six for £1.75)
- Salted caramel latte (from £1.95)
- Mint mocha (from £1.95)
- Mint scorching chocolate (from £1.95)
Obtainable from November 16:
- Mini gold caramel shortbread (from £1.50)
- Christmas tree biscuit (from 85p)
- Christmas novelty bun (from 80p every or 4 for £2.75)
- Christmas cake slice (from £1)
- Christmas novelty biscuit (from 85p)
There are three new Christmas milkshakes at 5 Guys this 12 months
5 Guys has launched three new festive milkshakes for Christmas 2020.
The primary one, the mutcracker, options chocolate, fudge, biscuit and peanut butter.
Then there’s the Christmas trifle milkshake, which mixes strawberry, chocolate, fudge, malted milk and Oreo cookies.
Lastly, the Christmas pudding shake has tastes of caramel, malted milk, chocolate, biscuit and low.
All the brand new milkshakes are priced at £5.50 every, however 5 Guys hasn’t mentioned how lengthy they’re going to be obtainable for.
5 Guys Christmas menu 2020, obtainable now:
- Christmas trifle (£5.50)
- Christmas pudding (£5.50)
- The nutcracker (£5.50)
Burger King has tweeted a picture of its new Christmas burger
5 gold rings has turn into 5 onion rings within the new BBQ King burger, which is Burger King’s Christmas providing this 12 months.
The BBQ King additionally packs two beef patties topped, cheese, smokey BBQ sauce, bacon and mayo.
Burger King hasn’t revealed costs, however we noticed one restaurant promoting the burger by itself for £6.49, or as a part of a meal with a facet and drink for £9.69.
Costs do fluctuate relying in your location.
Burger King additionally hasn’t mentioned how lengthy the BBQ King burger will likely be obtainable for, or if extra gadgets will likely be added to its Christmas menu.
Burger King Christmas menu 2020, obtainable now:
- BBQ King burger (from £6.49, single burger, or £9.69 as a meal)
How tasty does this After Eight muffin look?
A lobster toastie and After Eight muffin are simply a number of the delights you may discover within the Costa Coffee Christmas menu.
Priced from £5, the toastie is made with responsibly sourced lobster and béchamel sauce, topped with a choice of cheeses in a parsley crumb topped seeded malted bloomer bread.
The muffin, in the meantime, consists of a chocolate muffin stuffed with a peppermint flavoured sauce, topped with white icing and completed with an After Eight. It prices £1.97.
Individually, Costa has additionally launched three new Christmas drinks, together with Terry’s Chocolate Orange and After Eight scorching goodies and a High quality Road Purple One latte.
Costa Espresso Christmas menu 2020, obtainable now till the tip of December:
- Lobster toastie (from £5.00)
- British pork and bramley apple sausage roll (from £2.19)
- British turkey and the trimmings toastie (from £3.50)
- Brie, maple bacon and cranberry stonebaked panini (from £3.50)
- Vegan “turkee”, cranberry and stuffing bloomer toastie (from £3.50)
- Lotus Biscoff “cheezecake” (vegan) (from £2.63)
- Vegan Father Christmas gingerbread (from £1.75)
- Christmas fruit cake (vegan and gluten-free) (from £1.75)
- Mince tart (vegan and gluten-free) (from £1.75)
- Wealthy chocolate and hazelnut shimmer cake (from £2.63)
- After Eight muffin (from £1.97)
- Terry’s Chocolate Orange muffin (from £1.97)
- Jammin’ within the Chimney cake (from £1.97)
- Crispy chocolate star (from £1.53)
- Belgian chocolate tasting expertise reward set (from £5.00)
- Italian cake choice pack (from £5.00)
- High quality Road Purple One latte (from £3.10)
- After Eight scorching chocolate (from £3.10)
- Terry’s Chocolate Orange scorching chocolate (from £3.10)
- High quality Road Purple One latte (from £2.40)
- Irish velvet frostino (from £2.30)
- Black forest chocolate frostino (from £3.10)
- Sizzling spiced apple (from £3.10)
Starbucks’ new gravy layer sandwich is impressed by Pals
Starbucks has taken inspiration from TV present Pals for its Christmas menu 2020, with the introduction of a brand new gravy layer sandwich.
The sandwich – priced from £4.59 – has a prime layer of pulled ham hock and turkey, a backside layer filled with butternut crush, tangy pink cabbage and a slice of cheddar cheese.
It additionally comes with with a gravy-soaked slice of sourdough within the center – identical to Ross Gellar enjoys.
For afters, there is a new sea salted caramel and pecan Swirl, which is a comfortable dough with a wealthy caramel filling, topped with sea salted caramel and chopped pecans.
Starbucks Christmas menu 2020, obtainable now till January 4:
- The One with the Gravy Layer sandwich (from)
- The ‘Tis the Season Turkey sandwich (from £3.59)
- The Very Merry Vegan wrap, from £2.99 (returning)
- Raspberry and pistachio linzer cookie (from £1.79)
- Sea salted caramel and pecan swirl (from £2.19)
- Christmas tree brownie (from £1.90)
- Toffee Nut latte (from £3.15)
- Gingerbread latte (from £3.15)
- Truffle Deluxe scorching chocolate (from £3.10)
- Eggnog latte (from £3.15)
Pret a Manger
Pret has each a pigs in blanket roll and particular person pot obtainable for Christmas
There’s pigs in blankets galore at Pret a Manger this Christmas.
The espresso chain has each a pigs in blanket roll – priced from £4.15 – and a person pot of pigs in blankets – priced from £2.89.
The pigs in blankets roll options Lincolnshire sausages wrapped in streaky bacon, on a layer of caramelised onion chutney and completed with mustard mayo.
There’s additionally a brand new vary of scorching drinks, together with a tasty-sounding s’mores scorching chocolate and gingerbread latte.
Pret hasn’t mentioned how lengthy its Christmas menu will likely be round for.
Pret a Manger Christmas menu 2020, obtainable now:
- Pigs in blankets pot (from £2.89)
- Pigs in blanket roll (from £4.15)
- Vegan Christmas lunch scorching roll (from £3.79)
- Brie, cranberry and pistachio baguette (from £3.65)
- Smoked salmon, comfortable cheese and dill baguette (from £4.65)
- Pret’s Christmas baguette (from £3.99)
- Pret’s Christmas lunch sandwich (from £3.89)
- Vegan Christmas lunch baguette (from £3.99)
- Vegan Christmas nut roast sandwich (from £3.69)
- Vegan mince pie (from £1.55)
- Melvin the melting snowman (from £1.75)
- Christmas tiffin (from £1.75)
- Vegan hazelnut and caramel brownie (from £2.50)
- Gingerbread latte (from £3.15)
- S’mores scorching chocolate (from £3.15)
- Salted caramel latte (from £3.15)
We have rounded up a full list of fast food chains nonetheless providing takeaway and supply throughout lockdown.
In additional foodie information, now you can get a Celebrations box with your name on it for Christmas.
B&M is selling Cadbury Favourites containers which have Dream and Picnic bars inside.