ARGOS has slashed 25 per cent off selected toys in time for half term.
If you’re looking for a different way to keep the kids entertained, or want to reward them after a challenging term home schooling, then this is the sale for you.
Save up to 25 per cent on toys at Argos
The sale is live now, with savings across a selection of top toy favourites.
The deals are only available until the February 23, and available for home delivery and pick-up from selected Argos collection points.
As any parent is aware, home schooling has been hard work.
February half-term provides an opportunity for a welcome change of pace.
So whether you want to reward your kids for good behaviour at ‘school’, want to keep them entertained over half term – or even find something to do together – Argos’ offer could be exactly what you need.
There’s up to 25 per cent off a number of best selling toys, including big name brands like Hot Wheels, Monopoly, PAW Patrol and much more.
However, make sure to shop around before you buy to make sure it’s not cheaper elsewhere.
You can see the full sale here, but this is what we’ve got our eyes on:
- Barbie Fashionistas Doll Assortment, £8.71 – buy here
- Barbie Fashionistas Ultimate Closet, £15 – buy here
- Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Stunt Tyre Playset, £20.25, WAS £27 – buy here
- Kindi Kids Shiver ‘n’ Shake Rainbow Kate, £30, WAS £40 – buy here
- LEGO Classic Medium Creative Brick Box Building Set, £20, WAS £25 – buy here
- LEGO Harry Potter Hagrid’s Hut Hippogriff Rescue Set, £40, WAS £50 – buy here
- Monopoly Junior Board Game from Hasbro Gaming, £11.70, WAS £13 – buy here
- PAW Patrol Dino Rescue Marshall’s Deluxe Vehicle, £11.70, WAS £15 – buy here
- Peppa Pig Kitchen, £54 – buy here
- Play-Doh Tools and Colour Party Arts and Crafts Activity Set, £10, WAS £20 – buy here
The Works 80% off sale will help parents stock up on home school stationery.
You can see more about the latest Toy Trends here.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.