Table of Contents
Behold the priciest streets to purchase a house (Image: Google Maps/Metro.co.uk)
Need to stay on Avenue Highway in St John’s Wooden, London?
You’ll must fork out £30.5million, if no more.
This has nabbed the title of the most costly road in England and Wales, as revealed by Lloyds.
Different expensive locations to purchase a property round Britain are additionally in London – streets within the capital metropolis make up all the high ten.
The highest spot, as we talked about, goes to Avenue Highway in north west London. It is a street the place the rich can purchase multi-million pound mansions, with little site visitors congestion and a location main into Regent’s Park.
Avenue Highway has overtaken final yr’s winner of the most costly road title, Ilchester Place in London’s Holland Park, the place properties go for a mean of £17million.
Avenue Highway, London, takes the highest spot, with a mean home worth of £30.5million (Image: Google Maps)
This yr’s second place goes to Tite Road in Chelsea, the place a mean home worth is £28.9million, then South Audley Road in Mayfair, the place it’s £22.85million.
Tite Road is available in at second (Image: Google Maps)
Adopted by South Audley Road (Image: Google Maps)
You’ll discover a standard theme within the high ten, with the areas of Kensington and Chelsea and the Metropolis of Westminster dominating the listing.
The highest 20 costliest streets to purchase a home in England and Wales, and common home costs:
- Avenue Highway, London, NW8, £30,500,000
- Tite Road, London, SW3, £28,902,000
- South Audley Road, London, W1K, £22,850,000
- Ilchester Place, London, W14, £16,583,000
- Holland Villas Highway, London, W14, £15,815,000
- Manresa Highway, London, SW3, £15,518,000
- Tregunter Highway, London, SW10, £15,510,000
- Grosvenor Crescent, London, SW1X, 1£5,440,000
- Chester Sq., London, SW1W, £15,400,000
- Knightsbridge, London, SW1X, £14,954,000
- South Ridge, Weybridge, South East, KT13 £7,125,000
- East Highway, Weybridge, South East, KT13, £6,643,000
- Montrose Gardens, Leatherhead, South East, KT22 £6,272,000
- Christchurch Highway, Bournemouth, South West, BH1, £6,264,000
- Birds Hill Drive, Leatherhead, South East, KT22, £5,313,000
- Camp Finish Highway, Weybridge, South East, KT13, £5,237,000
- Brooks Shut, Weybridge, South East, KT13, £5,100,000
- Virginia Avenue, Virginia Water, South East, GU25, £5,083,000
- Hatton Hill, Windlesham, South East, GU20, £5,009,000
- Fishers Wooden, Ascot, South East, Sl5, £4,996,000
However when you transcend the highest ten, you’ll begin to spy some streets within the South East, the place the most costly homes can set you again a mean of £5.6million.
Cristchurch Highway in Bournemouth, for instance, has landed quantity 16 on the listing. Right here, properties price a mean of £6.2million.
Andrew Mason, of Lloyds Financial institution, stated: ‘It comes as no shock that London continues to rule the roost of the nation’s prime property market, nonetheless we’re seeing a marked development in costs within the south east and throughout different UK areas.
Ilchester Place was high of the listing final yr. It’s now the fourth costliest street to purchase a house (Image: Google Maps)
‘The common home worth, in the most costly streets within the South East has risen by over a staggering £1million up to now yr.
‘Elsewhere your typical residence on Wales’s costliest road this yr is simply shy of £2million, in comparison with final yr’s high common of £900,000.
‘In the meantime the brand new priciest road within the North is positioned in Windermere, the place your common residence may even price you north of £2million, up from final yr’s imply worth of simply over £1.5million.’
Everything of the highest ten is in London (Image: Google Maps)
The costliest streets in each area
- Outdated Corridor Highway, Windermere, £2,508,000
- Newby Bridge Highway, Windermere, £1,533,000
- Montagu Avenue, Newcastle Upon Tyne, £1,225,000
- Barrow Lane, Altrincham, £3,706,000
- Inexperienced Stroll, Altrincham, £2,763,000
- East Downs Highway, Altrincham, £2,475,000
- Bradford Lane, Macclesfield, £2,375,000
- Withinlee Highway, Macclesfield, £2,3360,000
Yorkshire and the Humber
- Linton Lane, Whetherby, £1,906,000
- St Georges Place, York, £1,645,000
- Fulwith Mill Lane, Harrogate, £1,644,000
- Ling Lane, Leeds, £1,425,000
- Driffield Terrace, York, £1,375,000
- Outdated Warwick Highway, Solihull, £2,278,000
- Rising Lane, Solihull, £1,868,000
- Cherry Hill Highway, Birmingham, £1,850,000
- Temple Highway, Solihull, £1,817,000
- Ladywood Highway, Sutton Coldfield, £1,649,000
- Benscliffe Highway, Leicester, £3,288,000
- Ulverscroft Land, Leicester, £1,644,000
- Cour D’Honneur, Oakham, £1,588,000
- Wollaton Highway, Nottingham, £1,570,000
- Warren Hill, Leicester, £1,457,000
- Chaucer Highway, Cambridge, £3,610,000
- Clarkson Highway, Cambridge, £2,930,000
- Storeys Approach, Cambridge, £2,585,000
- Millington Highway, Cambridge, £2,351,000
- Cranmer Highway, Cambridge, £2,233,000
- South Ridge, Weybridge, £7,125,000
- East Highway, Weybridge, £6,643,000
- Montrose Gardens, Leatherhead, £6,272,000
- Birds Hill Drive, Leatherhead, £5,313,000
- Camp Finish Highway, Weybridge, £52,237,000
- Christchurch Highway, Bournemouth, £6,264,000
- The Circus, Tub, £3,117,000
- Kelston Highway, Tub, £3,079,000
- Panorama Highway, Poole, £2,982,000
- Pearce Avenue, Poole, £28,000,000
- Benar Headland, Pwllheli, £1,928,000
- Llandennis Avenue, Cardiff, £1,803,000
Do you will have a narrative to share?
Get in contact by emailing [email protected].