A VILE man has been blasted for his awful dating profile bio where he makes disgusting comments about single mums.
A photo of the Tinder profile has been shared online where people have called him out on his offensive and unacceptable remarks.
A screenshot of the man’s dating profile was shared online where he was blasted for his commentsCredit: Facebook
Under a head shot of himself, the man, who is a “lead engineer” wrote “no single moms” insisting their “partners wouldn’t leave if they were a catch”.
His full bio reads: “No single moms. If you were a catch, he wouldn’t have left you and the kids behind.”
He also said he enjoys “music, sports and the great outdoors’ and describes himself as a “classic enthusiast”.
His remarks, naturally, left many fuming as there is no truth to his comment at all.
He wrote the statement in his Tinder bio and people were not impressedCredit: Getty – Contributor
A representative from Women’s Aid, an organisation which helps women who’ve suffered from domestic abuse, said: “Many women are single mums because they have left abusive partners, and they have left a home where they and their children are not safe.
“An estimated 1.6 million women experienced domestic abuse last year (in England and Wales), so this is more common than people realise.
“The women we work with at Women’s Aid are some of the most incredible women you could hope to meet.”
The poster who originally shared the profile labelled the man a “douche” – and many others agreed.
While many credited his remarks as being the “reason” he’s still single and looking for love.
Follow Fabulous’ Instagram page for the hottest celebrity news, fashion, beauty and real life content @fabulousmag
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
Last year’s box sold out in less than 48 hours, so what are you waiting for?
- Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel
- Dot for Spots
- Batiste Dry Shampoo Original Classic Fresh
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Max Out Blue Primer
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Shade Crystal Clear
- Dove 1 Minute Super Conditioner
- Garnier Micellar Reusable Make-up Removal Eco Pads
- OPI Neo-Pearl Nail Lacquer
- Imbue Curl Empowering Creme Gel
- Hawaiian Tropic Mineral Sun Milk SPF30
- Avon x Lisa Armstrong MATTEiculous Lipstick in shade CB
- PLUS, One month’s free Skin + Me treatment subscription
- Fabulous Beauty Awards 2021 Beauty Box, £28 – buy here
Meanwhile, a ‘disgusting’ groom slammed after he offers musician beers and ‘thirsty bridesmaids’ as payment to perform at his wedding.
Plus a ‘nasty’ woman sets up a dating profile because her husband’s penis is too small – and she WANTS to get caught.
And a student, 19, insists that ‘love has no age limit’ after falling for lover, 52… but her family have disowned her over the 33-year age gap.