LOVEHONEY has announced two incredible bundles for Valentine’s Day that are perfect for a loved up lockdown.
The two new bundles will save shoppers up to £50 and are filled with everything you could need for a Valentine’s Day at home.
Lovehoney has partnered with Boomf for a Valentine’s Day bundleCredit: Lovehoney
The sexual wellness company has two incredible bundles on offer this Valentine’s Day, with it’s Sucker for Love Bundle priced at 40 per cent less than if you were to buy the products individually.
Sucker for Love Bundle, £75, Lovehoney – buy here
Bought individually, the Sucker for Love Bundle would cost £125.94, however Lovehoney is offering £50 off the bundle, as it’s on offer for just £75.
It has everything you need to make a lockdown Valentine’s special, including a Body Massager, their best selling Tracey Cox Supersex Massage Oil, and the Lovehoney Truth or Dare Card Game amongst other goodies.
The Sucker for Love Bundle has everything you need for a naughty night in Credit: Lovehoney
It’s available from lovehoney.com now, and will cost you £75.
Here’s what’s inside:
- Womanizer Rechargeable Clitoral Stimulator – “Combining sweet suction with pulsating vibrations, this vibrator heralds a new age of female orgasms”
- Lovehoney Sensual Body Massager – “Designed to caress away the stress”
- Tracey Cox Supersex Massage Oil – “Beautifully fragrant oil made with skin nourishing natural ingredients”
- Lovehoney Truth or Dare Card Game “Find out more about your partner’s preferences in the bedroom”
- Tracey Cox Supersex Silicone Love Ring for couples – “For shared pleasure during penetrative sex; perfect first-time toy for couples”
- Lovehoney Jewelled Heart Metal Beginner’s Butt Plug – “Heat sensitive and perfect for temperature play”
Not your thing? Don’t panic, as Lovehoney has also teamed up with personalised gift aficionados Boomf for a second Valentine’s bundle.
The Lovehoney Confetti-gasm! Valentine’s Gift Box from Boomf, includes four Lovehoney gifts, plus a personalised card.
The Lovehoney Confetti-gasm! Valentine’s Gift Box will set you back £34.99, and comes with Boomf’s famous exploding confetti and a personalised card, and the four Lovehoney gifts which include:
- Lovehoney Tease Finger Vibrator – “Waterproof, soft silicone, discreet yet powerful”
- Lovehoney Delight Extra Silky Water-Based Lubricant 100ml – “Perfect for smooth sensations during intimate play”
- Lovehoney Oh! Cherry Orgasm Balm – “Silky-smooth balm helps to heighten sensitivity on delicate areas”
- Lovehoney Oh! Sexploration Vouchers 52 Weeks of Adventures – “This pack of 52 peel-back cards is divided between ‘Romantic’ and ‘Raunchy’ actions”
Leading up to Valentine’s Day, Lovehoney are also running separate offers; so even though we’re stuck inside this February 14 it’s one you won’t forget.
A Lovehoney spokesperson said: “This is the first Valentine’s we’ve ever had in lockdown – and we want to make it mind blowing.
“You can save lots of cash with these two great deals and come up with a fantastic personalised gift to make Valentine’s really memorable.”
Check out Valentine’s Day products at lovehoney.com here.
One woman says her Amazon’s £30 vibrator is a ‘gift from God’ which stopped her from walking for 30 minutes in ecstatic review.
Another woman says vibrator made her ‘lose my mind in 4 minutes’ and it’s so good she might ‘give men the swerve permanently’.
Lovehoney have also released a ‘magic’ vibrator which gives instant orgasms & feels like ‘popping candy’ between legs.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.