Table of Contents
IF you were born around May or June you may be a social and talkative Gemini.
But what does the star sign mean and which signs are you most compatible with?
🔵 Read our horoscopes live blog for the latest readings
What are the Gemini horoscope dates?
If you’re born between May 22 and June 21, then you’re a Gemini. The dates for the rest of the signs are:
Gemini star sign traits and personality
Geminis tend to be insightful, smart, cheerful, quick-witted, warm and charming. However, they can also be too fickle, and gossipy and their symbol of Twins has lead to many assumptions that Gemini’s can be two-faced. Other character traits include being expressive and being extremely curious about the world around them.
What signs are Gemini compatible with?
- Aries – both are fun-loving signs who love socialising, adventures, and connect on a physical and intellectual level
- Aquarius – are inventive, and shares Gemini’s thinking, objectives and people-orientated approach to life.
- Libra – Not only intellectual matches, Gemini and Libra share a love of art, culture, and fun.
- Leo – both are outgoing, sociable and flirtatious – Gemini and Leo enjoy organisation and structure.
- Pisces – Those with a Pisces star sign are extremely sensitive and wouldn’t tend to pair well with Gemini’s carelessness and sometimes fickle nature
- Virgo – Gemini’s will have a tendency to view Virgo’s meticulous and critical nature as tedious and boring
- Scorpio – Scorpio’s insistence on privacy would undoubtedly drive a wedge with Gemini’s need to be social and energetic.
If you’re born between May 22 and June 21 you’re a Gemini
Which celebrities are Geminis?
- Paul McCartney
- Elizabeth Hurley
- Cillian Murphy
- Naomi Campbell
- Kanye West
- Donald Trump
- Mollie King
- Mel B
What is the Gemini zodiac symbol?
Geminis are represented by the twin glyph, indicative of the two sides to those who fall under this Air sign. The glyph is also designed to represent the Roman numeral II for duality. This can manifest positively, by allowing Geminis to see two sides to a situation, or by causing them to feel conflicted by opposing views. Geminis can be intelligent, adaptable an charming while also possessing nervous and indecisive traits. Like dark and light, yin and yang, neither opposing side of the Gemini can exist without the other.
Where does the Zodiac come from?
The Zodiac is the term used to describe the circle of 12 divisions of celestial longitude that are centred upon the path of the sun. The 12 divisions share the names we know as our star signs. The term zodiac derives from Latin zōdiacus – meaning “circle of animals”. Throughout history, the zodiac has been used to predict or echo characteristics of personality.
Gemini colour, day and luck numbers
Number 5 is said to be lucky for Geminis and also numbers which add up to five, for example, 14, 23 and 32. Wearing yellow and green is said to be prosperous for Geminis as are the days Wednesdays nd Thursdays.
When is International Astrology Day?
As more and more of us take an interest in astrology it’s only right it gets its own special day on which we celebrate everything it can teach us.
Here we can pay homage (drink cocktails) to the magical world of horoscopes.
International Astrology Day is celebrated annually on the spring equinox, which is the first day of spring.
It falls on the day the Sun enters the sign of fire sign Aries.
The precise date for International Astrology Day takes place between March 19 and 22, though the most common dates are March 20 and 21.