Table of Contents
- Which areas are underneath Tier Three lockdown restrictions?
- Can hairdressers keep open in Tier Three areas?
- Can non-essential retailers keep open in Tier Three areas?
- Can gyms keep open in Tier Three areas?
- Can bookies keep open in Tier Three areas?
- What different companies can keep open in Tier Three areas?
ENGLAND is about to enter a brand new coronavirus tier system, however can retailers, gyms, hairdressers and bookies keep open within the hardest Tier Three areas?
The nation might be divided right into a three-tier system from December 2 with areas classed as both medium, excessive or very excessive threat.
⚠️ Learn our coronavirus live blog for the most recent information & updates
Hairdressers are following Covid-secure pointers together with carrying face visors Credit score: AFP or licensors
Areas underneath Tier Three restrictions – that are deemed “very excessive threat” – face the hardest lockdown measures.
Tier Two areas are classed as “excessive” threat, whereas Tier One locations are “medium” threat.
However what does it imply for hairdressers and non-essential retailers within the strictest Tier Three areas?
We clarify the principles and the way they have an effect on companies.
Which areas are underneath Tier Three lockdown restrictions?
The Solar has a full list of every Tier One, Tier Two and Tier Three areas in England.
Listed here are the locations in Tier Three (very excessive alert):
- Tees Valley Mixed Authority:
- Redcar and Cleveland
- North East Mixed Authority:
- South Tyneside
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- North Tyneside
- County Durham
- Better Manchester
- Blackburn with Darwen
Yorkshire and The Humber
- The Humber
- West Yorkshire
- South Yorkshire
- Birmingham and Black Nation
- Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent
- Warwickshire, Coventry and Solihull
- Derby and Derbyshire
- Nottingham and Nottinghamshire
- Leicester and Leicestershire
- Slough (the rest of Berkshire is tier 2: Excessive alert)
- Kent and Medway
- South Gloucestershire
- North Somerset
Can hairdressers keep open in Tier Three areas?
Sure, hairdressers can keep open in Tier Three areas.
It is totally different to earlier lockdowns the place hairdressers and barbers have been compelled to shut – leaving Brits going months with out a skilled haircut.
What are the principles for tier three lockdowns?
Tens of millions of Brits might be underneath Tier Three measures by the weekend as Manchester and South Yorkshire go into powerful restrictions.
- No mixing of households indoors and outside, together with in personal gardens
- Pubs and bars to shut
- Eating places, and pubs that may function as eating places, allowed to remain open
- No wedding ceremony receptions
- Native politicians will resolve if gyms, betting retailers, casinos, hairdressers and wonder salons ought to shut
- Non-essential retailers, faculties and universities to stay open
- Keep away from non-essential journey
- Journey outdoors space suggested towards
- Keep away from staying in a single day in one other a part of the UK if resident in a tier three space
- Folks resident elsewhere ought to keep away from staying in a single day in a tier three space
- Lancashire, together with Blackpool, and Blackburn with Darwen – grownup gaming business, casinos, bingo halls, bookmakers and betting retailers, and delicate play areas should shut whereas automotive boot gross sales should not permitted
- Liverpool Metropolis Area – gyms, leisure centres, betting retailers, casinos and grownup gaming centres should shut as effectively
Can non-essential retailers keep open in Tier Three areas?
Non-essential retailers are allowed to remain open in Tier Three components of England.
It was a unique story when England was positioned right into a full-on lockdown when solely important retailers may keep open.
However each important and non-essential retailers can keep open this time.
Can gyms keep open in Tier Three areas?
Gyms will stay open in Tier Three areas, however there might be restrictions in place.
For instance, you may nonetheless have the ability to go to gyms to train, however indoor group lessons will not be allowed.
Saunas and steam rooms additionally received’t have the ability to reopen.
Gyms are at the moment closed throughout England as a part of the four-week lockdown.
Can bookies keep open in Tier Three areas?
Sure, betting retailers can keep open in Tier Three areas however they’re going to should be Covid-secure measures.
This contains limits on prospects, the elimination of chairs and a ban on dwell sport being proven.
Underneath present guidelines, bookmakers are closed as they are not classed as important.
Not like bookies, casinos aren’t allowed to reopen in Tier Three locations.
What different companies can keep open in Tier Three areas?
The next companies and locations may also keep open in Tier Three areas:
- Magnificence salons
Pubs and bars will shut within the very excessive alert degree areas – however they will provide takeaway and supply.
This is all the things you’ll want to know in regards to the rules for Tier Three lockdown areas.
It has been insinuated that some of the restrictions could be in place for six months.
Keep watch over our coronavirus web page for the most recent updates.