Table of Contents
- 1. Metallic Pink Hair Brush, £4.99
- 2. Pink Cosmetic Bag, £9.99
- 3. Orange Cross Body Bag, £14.99
- 4. Yellow Handbag, £29.99
- 5. Turquoise Trousers, £24.99
- 6. Multicoloured Floral Picnic Blanket, £12.99
- 7. Palm Tree Side Table, £99.99
- 8. Brown Wooden Crate, £16.99
- 9. Black Leather Biker Boots, £24.99
- 10. Black and Gold Double Plant Stand, £19.99
- 11. Black and White Aviators, £29.99
- 12. Blue Bleach Denim Dress, £9.99
- 13. Brown Leather Belt, £16.99
- 14. Blanket Stasher, £16.99
- 15. Blush Scallop Chair, £129.99
- 16. Brown Floral Lace Skirt, £29.99
- 17. Tortoiseshell Sunglasses, £69.99
- 18. White Ceramic Round Watering Can, £9.99
- 19. Taupe Linen Blazer, £69.99
- 20. Red and White Large Leaf Print Shirt, £29.99
TK Maxx shoppers can get their hands on everything from fashion and homeware to accessories when stores reopen on Monday, April 12.
Prices start from just £5, so you should be able to find something suitable to your taste and budget.
🔵 Read our coronavirus live blog for the latest news & updates…
Here are some of the products you can expect to be in store when shops reopen
TK Maxx typically offers designer products at up to 60% cheaper than the recommended retail price (RRP).
The retailer has 349 stores across the UK, of which 307 stores are located in England and Wales.
It’s yet to confirm whether all of these will reopen on Monday but you can find the opening hours of your local using the store locator tool.
To help keep staff and customers safe, TK Maxx has installed hand sanitiser stations at the entrances of all its stores.
Customers should expect to see perspex screens put up at the tillsCredit: TK Maxx
Hand sanitiser stations have been put up around the storeCredit: TK Maxx
Markers have been placed on the floor to remind shoppers to social distanceCredit: TK Maxx
How to compare prices to get the best deal
JUST because something is on offer, or is part of a sale, it doesn’t mean it’s always a good deal.
There are plenty of comparison websites out there that’ll check prices for you – so don’t be left paying more than you have to.
Most of them work by comparing the prices across hundreds of retailers.
Here are some that we recommend:
- Google Shopping is a tool that lets users search for and compare prices for products across the web. Simply type in keywords, or a product number, to bring up search results.
- Price Spy logs the history of how much something costs from over 3,000 different retailers, including Argos, Amazon, eBay and the supermarkets. Once you select an individual product you can quickly compare which stores have the best price and which have it in stock.
- Idealo is another website that lets you compare prices between retailers. All shoppers need to do is search for the item they need and the website will rank them from the cheapest to the most expensive one.
- CamelCamelCamel only works on goods being sold on Amazon. To use it, type in the URL of the product you want to check the price of.
Shoppers must also wear face masks and there’ll be a limit to the number of customers allowed into a store at any time.
If you’re buying clothes, keep in mind the fitting rooms will remain closed, despite Government guidance saying they can reopen from Monday.
Below we round up some products you’ll be able to find in TK Maxx stores once they reopen, although keep in mind stock may vary.
You can shop on TK Maxx’s website too but you’ll have to pay a £3.99 charge for home delivery, unless you spend more than £75 when it will be free.
As always, make sure you compare prices as you may be able to find cheaper deals elsewhere.
1. Metallic Pink Hair Brush, £4.99
The stylish pink hairbrush will set you back a fiverCredit: TK Maxx
2. Pink Cosmetic Bag, £9.99
The beauty essential – ideal for storing make up – costs less than £10Credit: TK Maxx
3. Orange Cross Body Bag, £14.99
The across the body bag is great for heading to the pub when they reopenCredit: TK Maxx
4. Yellow Handbag, £29.99
This yellow bucket back costs £30Credit: TK Maxx
5. Turquoise Trousers, £24.99
Give your wardrobe a splash of colour with these turquoise kegsCredit: TK Maxx
6. Multicoloured Floral Picnic Blanket, £12.99
Heading out for a picnic? Then this blanket is perfect for youCredit: TK Maxx
7. Palm Tree Side Table, £99.99
Spruce up your living room with this palm tree side tableCredit: TK Maxx
8. Brown Wooden Crate, £16.99
This wooden crate is a great place to store all of the bits and bobs accumulated during lockdownCredit: TK Maxx
9. Black Leather Biker Boots, £24.99
These black boots cost £25 a pairCredit: TK Maxx
10. Black and Gold Double Plant Stand, £19.99
Give your indoor plants the edge in this gold plant pot standCredit: TK Maxx
11. Black and White Aviators, £29.99
These aviator sunglasses are perfect for sitting in a beer garden againCredit: TK Maxx
12. Blue Bleach Denim Dress, £9.99
This denim dungaree dress will set you back a tennerCredit: TK Maxx
13. Brown Leather Belt, £16.99
This brown leather belt will set you back £17Credit: TK Maxx
14. Blanket Stasher, £16.99
Keep your home clear of clutter with the statement basket storageCredit: TK Maxx
15. Blush Scallop Chair, £129.99
Shoppers can pick up a scallop chair for £130Credit: TK Maxx
16. Brown Floral Lace Skirt, £29.99
This skirt is a great addition to your wardrobe for when socialising is allowed againCredit: TK Maxx
17. Tortoiseshell Sunglasses, £69.99
Upgrade your sunglasses this summer with a new pair from TK MaxxCredit: TK Maxx
18. White Ceramic Round Watering Can, £9.99
Make watering your indoor plants a statement with this stylish watering canCredit: TK Maxx
19. Taupe Linen Blazer, £69.99
This linen blazer is ideal for taking an outfit from casual to smartCredit: TK Maxx
20. Red and White Large Leaf Print Shirt, £29.99
The funky men’s shirt is subject to availabilityCredit: TK Maxx