BEAUTY fans will be able to save 30 per cent in Boohoo’s Big Beauty Weekender, but you’ll need to be quick.
The deals are only valid for a short time so you’ll need to act fast to bag a great deal.
The Boohoo L’Oreal Beauty Weekender has arrived and there’s 30 per cent off until the 18 April.Credit: Boohoo
The deals are available to shop now, and is a great chance to refresh your make up bag as we come out of lockdown.
- Save 30 per cent in Boohoo’s L’Oreal Beauty Weekender – click here
Shoppers will be able to save 30 per cent on all L’oreal, Maybelline and Garnier products.
The L’Oreal Beauty Weekender runs from today until the 18 April and deals will be available from boohoo.com, so you haven’t got long to make the most of it.
Some of the brands best selling products across skincare, make up, bodycare, and hair care including L’oreal’s sold out Air Volume mascara, Maybelline’s hero Superstay foundation and Garnier’s Moisture Bomb Hydrating Sheet Masks will be on offer.
It’s perfectly timed as lockdown starts to lift, and many of us are looking to feel fabulous, and may be wanting to refresh their make up bag after a year inside – or just to treat yourself, becauseyou deserve it.
You can shop the L’Oreal Beauty Weekender sale here, but if you’re not sure where to start then we’ve picked out some of our favourites below too.
- L’Oreal True Match Foundation, £7, WAS £10 – buy here
- Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Mask Papaya, £4.90, WAS £7 – buy here
- Garnier Micellar Facial Cleanser Combination Skin, £3.50, WAS £5 – buy here
- Garnier Sa Moisture Bomb Pomegranate Mask x 5, £9.80, WAS £14 – buy here
- Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer, £6.30, WAS £9 – buy here
- L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Glow Face Mask, £5.60, WAS £8 – buy here
- L’oreal Elvive Colour Protect Hair Oil, £9.10, WAS £13 – buy here
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara Blackest Black, £4.20, WAS £6 – buy here
- L’Oreal Air Volume Mascara, £7.70, WAS £11 – buy here
- Maybelline Made For All Lipstick, £5.60, WAS £8 – buy here
- Maybelline Precise All Day Liner Matte Black, £4.20, WAS £6 – buy here
L’Oreal’s Wonder Water is the £9.99 miracle your hair needs – yes, it is that good.
Nasty Gal launches Lockdown Collection and it’s full of sassy loungewear.
This Pretty Lavish Beau Wrap Dress is all over Instagram and we can’t wait to get our hands on it.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.