HOPING to get your hands on the latest Drunk Elephant release, or maybe there’s some Charlotte Tilbury goodies you want…
Luckily for you, Space NK has announced they’re giving shoppers £20 off £100 hauls, so you can stock up and save.
Treat yourself with Space NK’s latest promotionCredit: Space NK
Available for a limited time only, you’ll need to be quick if you want to make the most out of the deal, as it expires next week.
- Save £20 when you spend £100 at Space NK – click here
Shoppers will be able to save a huge £20 whenever they spend £100 or more on full price prodiucts.
Available exclusively on spacenk.com, the discount will be applied automatically at checkout.
You’ll have to be quick though, as the discount is only available until the 2 February.
However, there are a few rules, it’s restricted to one per customer, and it cannot be applied retrospectively, with the maximum discount available £200.
The only problem will be choosing what to buy.
The discount is the perfect time to treat yourself to some self care goodies this month.
We’ve picked out our favourite treats if you’re looking to indulge, just make sure your total is over £100 to get the saving.
- T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial by Drunk Elephant, £67 – buy here
- Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant by Paula’s Choice, £28 – buy here
- The Treatment Lotion by La Mer, £120 – buy here
- The Littles Kit 4.0 by Drunk Elephant, £76 – buy here
- Charcoal Smoothie Body Scrub by Sunday Riley, £32 – buy here
- Oh L’amore Room Diffuser by Acqua Di Parma, £64 – buy here
- Set of 3 Candles Graphic Collection by Diptyque, £94 – buy here
- Hyaluronic Happikiss by Charlotte Tilbury, £25 – buy here
- CC+ Cream Original SPF50+ by IT Cosmetics, £32 – buy here
- Resurrection Aromatique Hand Wash by Aesop, £27 – buy here
Looking for a new hair tool? GHD new Rise hot brush tool will give you twice the volume.
Mascara fans will love Charlotte Tilbury’s Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes and it looks amazing.
Read more fashion and beauty news on Fabulous.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.