ELIZABETH Arden’s game-changing Eight Hour Cream is reduced in Lookfantastic’s Cyber Monday sale.
There’s 46% off the iconic balm but you’ll need to be quick if you want to snap it up at this price.
There’s £11.20 off at LookfantasticCredit: Lookfantastic
* We may earn revenue if you click the links below and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember to shop around on Black Friday to make sure you’re getting the best price.
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant is a make up bag must have and luckily for beauty fans there’s a huge 46% off.
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Protectant, £16.80 (Save £11.20) – buy here
The luxurious healing cream has “been praised throughout the years by beauty editors, make-up artists and models alike”.
And no wonder, as the magic cream is a skincare classic that “restores, calms and helps relieve chapped, cracked and dry skin. It works efficiently to sooth roughness, redness and minor skin irritations.”
In short, it does it all.
Luckily for shoppers it’s on offer now at Lookfantastic, and is down to £16.80 from £28.
That’s a huge 46% off, or £11.20.
Save 46% on Elizabeth Arden’s Eight Hour Cream at LookfantasticCredit: Lookfantastic
Whatsmore you can also save an extra 10% on Elizabeth Arden’s Eight Hour Cream with code CYBER.
With plenty of 5 star reviews to it’s name, it’s a cult product for a reason with one review saying “This cream is the only one that I have found that actually restores my skin where is is so dry that it is flaking” and There simply is nothing to beat it.”
Looking for more Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals? You can find more on our Lookfantastic Black Friday page.
Want more beauty and grooming deals, you can find our best Black Friday picks here.
More Beauty Black Friday Deals
Top 15 Best Cyber Weekend Deals Right Now
Cyber Weekend is underway and we’ve scoured the web for the best deals. Here are our top picks: (November 28)
- Shark Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, £179 (save £171) – buy here
- Simba Mattress, up to 50% off – buy here
- 3 months of Audible for 99p – buy here
- Airpods Pro, £185 (lowest ever price) – buy here
- Hotel Chocolat Velvetiser, £89.99 (save £20.01) – buy here
- Echo Dot (3rd Gen), £18.99 (save £21) – buy here
- Nintendo Switch Neon Console with Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury & Animal Crossing, £287.99 (save £50) – buy here
- Emma Mattress, save up to 60% off with code “SUN” – buy here
- iPhone 12 64GB, 210GB data, £34p/m on O2 – buy here
- Giant Cadbury Dairy Milk Gift Bar, £5.90 (save £4.09) – buy here
- Finish Dishwasher Tablets x 110, £9.99 (save £16.01) – buy here
- TalkTalk Broadband, Fibre Unlimited 67Mb, £20p/m with £75 gift card – buy here
- Dr Martens, up to 40% off – shop here
- All Saints, 30% off EVERYTHING – shop here
- Charlotte Tilbury, up to 50% off – shop here
*We may earn revenue if you click the links above and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember to shop around on Black Friday to make sure you’re getting the best price.
Enjoyed reading about Black Friday makeup deals? You might want to read our guide to what Dior has planned this November.
Loving the selection of Black Friday beauty deals? Take a look at our recommendations of the best straighteners for thick hair.
And why not see if you fancy something from the Harrods sale?