Table of Contents
LAWRENCE OKOLIE faces Krzysztof Glowacki for the WBO world cruiserweight title in London TONIGHT.
‘The Sauce’ last fought on the Anthony Joshua-Kubrat Pulev undercard, where he battered Nikodem Jezewski inside two rounds.
Okolie beat Jezewski in two rounds when they fought on December 12Credit: PA:Press Association
Okolie was supposed to face Glowacki for the WBO strap that weekend, but will instead look to seize his chance at glory on Saturday.
When is Okolie vs Glowacki?
- Okolie’s world title shot against Glowacki will take place TONIGHT.
- The main event should get underway from around 10pm on Saturday night at the SSE Arena in Wembley.
- The action starts from 7pm on Sky Sports Arena and from 8pm on Sky Sports Main Event.
- There will be NO fans in attendance at the event.
- You can follow ALL the action with our live blog here from 7pm.
What TV channel is it on and can I live stream?
- The evening’s action will be shown live on Sky Sports Arena and Sky Sports Main Event.
- You can live stream the event from the NOW TV and Sky Go apps, both of which are available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Okolie vs Glowacki FULL CARD
- Lawrence Okolie vs Krzysztof Glowacki
- Anthony Fowler vs Jorge Fortea
- Chris Billam-Smith vs Vasil Ducar
- Joe Cordina vs Faroukh Kourbanov
- Ramla Ali vs TBC
- Ellie Scotney vs Mailys Gangloff
- Bradley Rea vs Lee Cutler
What has been said?
“It will be entertaining for fans because there’s going to be someone trying to really put it on me,” Okolie said.
“I believe I’m going to win by stoppage. I’m just excited to watch the highlights of the fight afterwards to see what shot I did it with.
“Although he’s got a lot of attributes, I can’t see any of them working against me. I think he’ll be confident. He’s a game guy and probably thinks it’s my first time at world level.
“One of my main attributes is my mental toughness. I have the ability to cope with any fight. I look forward to it.”