STRICTLY Come Dancing’s Maisie Smith will do a scorching salsa this week as she appears to be like to bounce again from her dance-off scare.
The EastEnders actress, 19, confronted off with singer Max George within the backside two on Sunday evening and narrowly made it by to week 5.
Maisie Smith and Gorka Marquez will dance a salsa on this week’s StrictlyCredit score: BBC
She and Gorka Marquez will now carry out a routine to Higher After I’m Dancing by Meghan Trainor.
Whereas final week’s chief Clara Amfo will samba to That’s The Manner (I Like It) by KC And The Sunshine Band.
Followers had been outraged when Maisie landed within the backside two – with Max being despatched house.
The star did not safe sufficient votes after her spectacular doll-themed routine.
Strictly week 5 routines
- Caroline & Johannes: Cha Cha to ‘Rescue Me’ by Fontella Bass
- Clara & Aljaz: Samba to ‘That’s The Manner (I Like It)’ by KC And The Sunshine Band
- Maisie & Gorka: Salsa to ‘Higher After I’m Dancing’ by Meghan Trainor
- Ranvir & Giovanni: Argentine Tango to ‘When Doves Cry’ by Prince
- Invoice & Oti: American Clean to ‘I’ve Obtained You Beneath My Pores and skin’ by Frank Sinatra
- HRVY & Janette: Tango to ‘Golden’ by Harry Types
- Jamie & Karen: Couple’s Option to ‘Gonna Make You Sweat (All people Dance Now)’ by C+C Music Manufacturing facility
- JJ & Amy: Quickstep to ‘For As soon as In My Life’ by Stevie Surprise
Max and Maisie discovered themselves within the dance-off Credit score: BBC
Viewers at house had been livid that she’d been weak within the first place.
Taking to Twitter, one fan wrote: “Cannot imagine Maisie is within the backside two!”
One other agreed: “I’m not Maisie’s greatest fan personally however no approach do her and Gorka need to be within the dance off!”
Followers had been outraged that Maisie was within the backside two Credit score: BBC
The judges selected to ship Max houseCredit score: BBC
A 3rd mentioned: “Shocked @maisie_smith_ is within the dance off”
The judges had been accused of undermarking the EastEnders star after three of her rivals acquired their first 10s of the sequence.
Shirley Ballas shocked when she awarded HRVY with full marks, which she went on to dish out to Clara Amfo and Bill Bailey.
Viewers accused the judges of undermarking Maisie Credit score: Instagram
Stand-in judge Anton Du Beke additionally gave Clara a ten – taking pictures her to the highest of the leader-board this week.
In the meantime, host Claudia Winkleman was forced to apologise after Max swore in the course of the stay present.
Max, 32, appeared to neglect the place he was after he accomplished his spectacular American Clean as he shouted “f***ing get in!” whereas he and Dianne held their remaining pose.
And Ranvir Singh and her professional partner Giovanni Pernice fuelled romance rumours as Shirley praised their “flirting and chemistry”.
Anton Du Beke impressed as a decideCredit score: BBC
Prince Harry even made a shock lookCredit score: BBC