THE draw for tonight’s Nationwide Lottery EuroMillions (December 22, 2020) has taken place, with life-changing money prizes at stake.
Examine the outcomes to see when you have simply received a fortune and bagged sufficient to start out that jet-set way of life you at all times dreamed of.
Have you ever acquired the successful EuroMillions ticket?
Each EuroMillions ticket additionally luggage you an computerized entry into the UK Millionaire Maker, which ensures no less than one participant will pocket £1million in each draw.
Yow will discover out for those who’re a winner by checking your ticket in opposition to tonight’s numbers under.
Tonight’s Nationwide Lottery EuroMillions successful numbers are 42, 10, 50, 02, 16 and the Fortunate Stars are: 11 and 04
The UK Millionaire Maker Choice winner is: MFCJ73102
Tonight’s Nationwide Lottery Thunderball successful numbers are 13, 22, 24, 36, 38 and the Thunderball is 13.
TOP 5 BIGGEST LOTTERY WINS IN THE WORLD
- £1.308 billion (Powerball) on January 13 2016 within the US, for which three successful tickets had been offered, stays historical past’s largest lottery prize
- £1.267 billion (Mega Million) a winner from South Carolina took their time to return ahead to assert their prize in March 2019 not lengthy earlier than the April deadline
- £633.76 million (Powerball draw) from a winner from Wisconsin
- £625.76 million (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk of Chicopee, Massachusetts claimed the jackpot in August 2017
- £575.53 million (Powerball) A fortunate pair of winners scooped the jackpot in Iowa and New York in October 2018
The primary EuroMillions draw occurred on February 7, 2004, by three organisations: France’s Française des Jeux, Loterías y Apuestas del Estado in Spain and the Camelot within the UK.
One of many UK’s largest prizes was up for grabs on December, 4, 2020 with a whopping £175million EuroMillions jackpot, which might make a winner richer than Adele.
One other previous UK winner who’s complete life was altered with their jackpot was a player who wanted to remain anonymous on October 8, 2019. They walked off with a cool £170,221,000.
Colin and Chris Weir, from Largs in Scotland, netted an enormous £161,653,000 within the July 12, 2011.
Adrian and Gillian Bayford, from Haverhill, Suffolk, picked up £148,656,000 after they performed the draw on August, 10, 2012, whereas Jane Park turned Britain’s youngest lottery winner when she scooped up £1 million in 2013.
The odds of winning any EuroMillions prize are 1 in 13.
Might tonight’s jackpot of £39million see you handing in your discover and swapping the every day commute for slurping champagne on an excellent yacht or mendacity again on a non-public seashore within the Bahamas?
EuroMillions tickets comes with an computerized entry into the UK Million Maker too