Table of Contents
CHELSEA host Krasnodar at Stamford Bridge on Tuesday evening and can look to solidify prime spot of their remaining Champions League Group E match.
The west Londoners secured passage to the last-16 a fortnight in the past with a 2-1 victory over Rennes.
Olivier Giroud has scored 5 targets in his final two appearancesCredit score: Getty Pictures – Getty
Frank Lampard’s troops are in red-hot type forward of the go to of the Russians, profitable their 5 of their final six matches in all competitions.
Krasondar – who might be seeking to seal third place and a spot within the Europa League – will enter their second assembly with the Blues stuffed with confidence having received their final three video games.
Chelsea have already certified for the last-16Credit score: Getty Pictures – Getty
What time does Chelsea vs Krasnodar kick off?
- Chelsea tackle Krasondar on Tuesday, December 8.
- The match kicks off at 8pm UK time.
- Followers might be permitted to attend the sport as London is at the moment below Tier 2 coronavirus restrictions.
What TV channel is Chelsea vs Krasnodar on and may I dwell stream it?
- Chelsea vs Krasondar is dwell on BT Sport 3.
- Protection of the match will get underway at 7:15pm.
- These eager to stream the sport dwell should head to BT Sport’s official web site or use their cell app.
How can I watch it for FREE?
- EE prospects can get a free three-month trial of BT Sport by texting SPORT to 150.
- On the finish of the three months you’ll robotically roll onto the £15 per thirty days subscription.
- Or you possibly can cancel the trial at any time through the three months by texting STOP SPORT to 150.
Chelsea boss Frank Lampard is predicted to ring within the modifications on TuesdayCredit score: AFP
Given the very fact the Blues have already booked their place within the spherical of 16, Lampard may decide to ring within the modifications.
The in-form Olivier Giroud – who has scored 5 targets in his final two outings – is predicted to guide the road once more.
£38million summer time signing Hakim Ziyech will miss Tuesday’s match with a hamstring harm, which he suffered in Chelsea’s 3-1 win over Leeds final weekend.
Christian Pulisic, who has additionally struggled with harm this season, is predicted to fill in for the Moroccan.
Chelsea – 2/7
Draw – 9/2
Krasnodar – 10/1