Table of Contents
- England cricket fixtures 2021
- Winter dates
- Summer season dates
- Which TV channel and stay stream can I watch it on?
AFTER a tricky 2020 on and off the sphere, England’s Take a look at facet are hoping for higher issues within the New Yr.
Joe Root‘s males have been solely capable of play 9 Take a look at matches within the final 12 months, successful six of these in collection in opposition to South Africa, Pakistan and West Indies
Root will lead England’s Take a look at group into an enormous 2021Credit score: PA:Press Affiliation
With The Ashes in Australia developing on the finish of 2021, England will probably be hoping to realize some momentum earlier than heading Down Underneath.
England cricket fixtures 2021
It is set to be a busy yr for England, with a packed winter schedule for welcoming Pakistan, India and Sri Lanka for house fixtures in the summertime.
At present, the Ashes 2021-22 schedule hasn’t been launched however we’ll replace you with these dates when we’ve got them.
This is how 2021 is shaping throughout the Take a look at, T20 and ODI codecs:
Sri Lanka Take a look at collection (away)
- 1st Take a look at, Galle – Thursday, January 14 to Monday, January 18 (4.30am GMT)
- 2nd Take a look at, Galle – Friday, January 22 to Tuesday, January 26 (4.30am GMT)
India Take a look at collection (away)
- 1st Take a look at, Chennai – Friday, February 5 to Tuesday, February 9 (4am GMT)
- 2nd Take a look at, Chennai – Saturday, February 13 to Wednesday, February 24 (4am GMT)
- third Take a look at, Ahmedabad – Wednesday, February 24 to Sunday, February 28 (9am GMT)
- 4th Take a look at, Ahmedabad – Thursday, March 4 to Monday, March 8 (4am GMT)
India T20 collection (away)
- 1st T20, Ahmedabad – Friday, March 12 (1.30pm GMT)
- 2nd T20, Ahmedabad – Sunday, March 14 (1.30pm GMT)
- third T20, Ahmedabad – Tuesday, March 16 (1.30pm GMT)
- 4th T20, Ahmedabad – Thursday, March 18 (1.30pm GMT)
- fifth T20, Ahmedabad – Saturday, March 20 (1.30pm GMT)
India ODI collection (away)
- 1st ODI, Pune – Tuesday, March 23 (8am GMT)
- 2nd ODI, Pune – Friday, March 26 (8am GMT)
- third ODI, Pune – Sunday, March 28 (8am GMT)
Jimmy Anderson is seeking to break extra information subsequent yrCredit score: Getty – Pool
Summer season dates
Sri Lanka ODI collection (house)
- 1st ODI, Chester-le-Road – Tuesday, June 29 (11am BST)
- 2nd ODI, The Oval – Thursday, July 1 (1pm BST)
- third ODI, Bristol – Sunday, July 4 (11am BST)
Pakistan ODI collection (house)
- 1st ODI, Cardiff – Thursday, July 8 (1pm BST)
- 2nd ODI, Lord’s – Saturday, July 10 (11am BST)
- third ODI, Edgbaston – Tuesday, July 13 (1pm BST)
Pakistan T20 collection (house)
- 1st T20, Trent Bridge – Friday, July 16 (6.30pm BST)
- 2nd T20, Headingley – Sunday, July 18 (6.30pm BST)
- third T20, Outdated Trafford – Tuesday, July 20 (6.30pm BST)
India Take a look at collection (house)
- 1st Take a look at, Trent Bridge – Wednesday, August 4 to Sunday, August 8 (11am BST)
- 2nd Take a look at, Lord’s – Thursday, August 12 to Monday, August 16 (11am BST)
- third Take a look at, Headingley – Wednesday, August 25 to Sunday, August 29 (11am BST)
- 4th Take a look at, The Oval – Thursday, September 2 to Monday, September 6 (11am BST)
- fifth Take a look at, Outdated Trafford – Friday, September 10 to Tuesday, September 14 (11am BST)
Pakistan T20 collection (away)
- 1st T20, Karachi – Thursday, October 14 (2pm BST)
- 2nd T20, Karachi – Friday, October 15 (2pm BST)
Which TV channel and stay stream can I watch it on?
To look at England play within the UK, you may must have Sky Sports activities Cricket.
Sky have unique rights to point out each ball of England’s matches in 2021.
Highlights on free-to-air TV can be found on Channel 5.
If you do not have Sky, you should buy a NOW TV cross from £9.99 to stream the motion on plenty of units.