Create a simple cheesecake at residence (Image: Getty Photographs/iStockphoto)
Making a cheesecake doesn’t must be tough.
This recipe makes use of melted marshmallows to create a fluffy, wobbly texture – but it surely doesn’t require any baking.
It takes slightly time to set however the combine itself takes simply 30 minutes to place collectively.
It’s nice to make with children too as they’ll love crushing the biscuits and serving to to stir all the things collectively.
- 185g digestive biscuits
- 90g butter
- 90ml milk
- 375g pink and white marshmallows, reduce into small items (or you should use mini ones to avoid wasting time)
- 6 tsp lemon juice
- 500g mushy cheese low fats
- 250ml whipping cream
- Grease and line a 22.5cm (9”) spherical, unfastened bottomed cake tin.
- Crush your digestive biscuits. You are able to do this by placing them in a sandwich bag and crushing with a rolling pin, or use a meals processor in case you have one.
- Soften the butter on a low warmth and stir within the biscuits.
- Press the biscuit combination into the underside of the tin, guaranteeing it’s even and pushed proper to the edges.
- Put the marshmallows right into a saucepan with the milk and soften over a low warmth, stirring often. As soon as all the things is melted, depart to chill barely.
- Beat the cream cheese and lemon juice collectively after which beat within the marshmallow combination.
- In one other bowl, whip the cream till peaks kind. Gently fold into the marshmallow combination.
- Pour the combination excessive of the biscuit base and depart to set for no less than three hours.
- As soon as set, you’ll be able to launch from the tin and serve it as it’s or use some further marshmallows to brighten if you’d like. Alternatively, raspberries make nice ornament on prime.
Do you’ve a recipe to share?
Get in contact at [email protected].