So easy, so scrumptious (Image: Mama Sian/Instagram)
Individuals are loving this tremendous easy recipe for a Mars Bar Rice Krispie Cake that was shared in an Australian gradual cooker group on Fb.
It’s getting a great deal of reward not simply because the tip result’s tasty, however as a result of the recipe is very easy to make, taking only a few minutes to organize.
You may even make it in a gradual cooker for minimal faff.
As soon as it’s all made, it simply must be left to set within the fridge for just a few hours earlier than you may reduce your self a slice.
All it’s worthwhile to create the cake is Mars bars, butter, golden syrup, puffed rice cereal, and milk chocolate.
As you may most likely guess from the substances, sure, it’s a really indulgent concoction – however don’t all of us deserve a deal with proper now?
Right here’s methods to make it.
Recipe for Mars Bar Rice Krispie Cake
You’ll want Mars bars, butter, golden syrup, Rice Krispies, and milk chocolate (Image: Mama Sian/Instagram)
- 12 Mars bars
- 100g butter or margarine
- 8 tablespoons of golden syrup
- 8 cups of Rice Krispies
- 600g Cadbury milk chocolate
It takes only a few minutes to organize (Image: Sluggish Cooker Recipe and Ideas/Fb)
- Soften Mars bars, margarine, and golden syrup collectively in a gradual cooker. When you don’t have a gradual cooker, you need to use the bain marie methodology by placing the substances in a glass bowl on prime of a saucepan full of sizzling water, saved effervescent on the range.
- As soon as melted and mixed, take away from the warmth and add your Rice Krispies. Stir to mix.
- In a separate bowl, soften your milk chocolate and pour it over the Rice Krispies combination.
- Depart to chill, then place within the fridge for half-hour.
- After half-hour, when the cake is simply beginning to set, mark out slices within the prime of the chocolate with a knife – this prevents the cake from cracking if you reduce it.
- Pop again within the fridge and depart to set for 2 to a few hours.
- Slice and serve.
Supply: Slow Cooker Recipe and Tips
Do you may have a straightforward recipe you fancy sharing?
Get in contact by emailing [email protected].