PADDY POWER are offering new customers a sign up deal where punters can earn an amazing £50 in FREE BETS by betting just a tenner on any Premier League match.
The offer is available between Friday 15 January and Sunday 17 and is to be used on this weekend’s Premier League action.
New customers can claim £50 in bet builder bets by betting £10
That means you could place a £10 bet on one of the first game on Saturday and when that bet settles you’ll be credited with £50 in free bets to use on the bet builder for the rest of the weekend.
The bet builder is a simple but creative way to select your bets for the weekend.
Your qualifying bet must be at odds of at least ½ and you will then have 30 days to use your free bets – claim it here*.
What is a Bet Builder?
A bet builder allows Paddy’s punters to pick from multiple markets for a single event across a range of sports and combine them into one bet.
And it’s just like building up a traditional accumulator.
Simply look at some markets you like – over or under goals and corners, both teams to score, correct score, goalscorers, or even who you think could get carded or have a shot on target, they’re all there, just build the bet you want and away you go.
How to use the Bet Builder
- Bet Builder is available on for top grade competitions, for the most popular match sports offered by Paddy Power – Football, Basketball. The Bet Builder tab will be available within the event page.
- A selection of available bets will appear where you can see the Bet Builder offers. Choose your bets by clicking on the ‘Odds‘ buttons.
- When you have made your selections, you need to go to your betslip. ‘Betslip‘ can be found at the bottom of your screen on mobile, or right hand side on desktop.
- In your ‘Betslip‘ you will find a box to input your bet stake.
- When you have inputted your stake, you are ready to confirm your bet. Click the ‘Place Bets‘ button.
This week’s Prem action gets underway with Wolves vs West Brom at 12.30, with five games in total on Saturday including Fulham vs Chelsea.
Then Sunday includes the Liverpool vs Manchester United top of the table clash.
United go into the game top of the league after beating Burnley on Tuesday thanks to Paul Pogba’s second half goal.
Liverpool boast the most-valuable squad in the Premier League
Liverpool have failed to win their last three games in the league but beat Aston Villa’s youth side in the FA Cup last week.
Prior to that though they’d lost to Southampton and drew with Newcastle and West Brom.
They are now just a point ahead of Manchester City, Leicester and Everton – with City having played a game fewer as well.
City are the form team in the league having won their last four in a row and are now odds-on to win the league, and they face Crystal Palace Sunday evening.
But it’s United at the top of the pile going into the weekend after their run of four wins and a draw from their last five.
*Terms and conditions: Place a £10 pre-play bet on any Premier League fixture between Friday 15th and Sunday 17th of January, at minimum odds of 1.5 (1/2). Get £50 in Premier League Football Bet Builders. Free bets will be awarded after your qualifying bet has been settled, valid for 30 days. 18+ Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- GamCare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org