Make these Kinder stuffed cookie dough brownies in only a few easy steps (Image: fitwafflekitchen/Instagram)
As we slide again into the cosy embrace of lockdown, it’s time to convey again out the recipe books and get baking as soon as once more.
Right here to assist us on our path to creating scrumptious autumnal treats is Eloise Head, the founding father of FitWaffle Kitchen.
After bringing us such delights as six-ingredient Lotus Biscoff and white chocolate flapjacks and red velvet brownies, Eloise is again at it once more with an easy-peasy recipe for Kinder bar stuffed cookie dough brownies.
We’ll pause right here for a second to allow you to soak up simply how scrumptious that sounds: Kinder bar stuffed cookie dough brownies.
Eloise wrote on Instagram: ‘Omg… these are the thickest and chunkiest brownies I’ve ever made!!
‘A white chocolate cookie dough base, a layer of Kinder bars, topped with a wealthy, fudgy brownie…’
Sounds tasty, proper? So, how will we make them?
They appear nice and style even higher (Image: fitwafflekitchen/Instagram)
For the cookie dough:
- 200g Unsalted butter
- 250g Mild brown sugar
- 2 Egg yolks
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 275g Plain flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 100g white chocolate chunks
For the center:
For the brownie:
- 170g unsalted butter (melted)
- 250g caster sugar
- 2 Giant eggs
- 125g milk chocolate (melted)
- 100g plain flour
- 30g cocoa powder
- 1 tsp salt
The right autumnal deal with (Image: fitwafflekitchen/Instagram)
- First make your cookie dough. Combine 200g of butter with 250g mild brown sugar. Add your two egg yolks and vanilla, then combine nicely. Add flour and baking powder and blend till mixed, adopted by your white chocolate chunks
- In a separate bowl, make your brownie batter. Whisk collectively 170g of melted butter with 250g caster sugar, then add your two eggs. Whisk till mild and fluffy. Add melted chocolate, then plain flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Combine till mixed.
- Scoop all your cookie dough right into a baking tray and easy.
- Prime with a layer of Kinder bars.
- Prime with all your brownie combine.
- Bake within the oven at 160 levels celsius for 30 to 40 minutes
Do you may have a narrative to share?
Get in contact by emailing [email protected].