Looks delicious, right? (Picture: Fitwafflekitchen)
Here’s something you should add to your weekend baking list, sharpish.
Not just because it looks absolutely delicious, but because the recipe is super easy, too.
Eloise Head, the baker behind Fitwaffle Kitchen who previously brought us such delights as Oreo and Nutella cookie cups and red velvet brownies, is back at it again, this time unveiling a recipe for an Oreo and Nutella cookie pie.
Yes, it’s exactly what it sounds like: A massive Oreo and white chocolate cookie loaded with a layer of Oreos, a layer of Nutella spread, and a layer of cookies and cream spread, too, because why not.
It requires quite a few ingredients and some layering, but you really don’t need any special skills to bring this bake to reality.
So, how do we make it?
Recipe for Oreo and Nutella cookie pie
For the dough:
- 200g unsalted butter, softened
- 250g light brown sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 320g plain flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 150g white choc chunks
- 120g Oreos, broken
For the filling:
- 300g Nutella
- 11 Oreos
- 300g Cookies & cream spread
- Add softened butter and light brown sugar to a bowl, beating until the mixture has turned light and fluffy
- Add egg yolks and a dash of vanilla extract before folding in plain flour and baking soda.
- Mix the ingredients until they have formed into a dough, then pour in white chocolate chips and crumbled Oreo biscuits.
- Press two thirds of the dough into an eight inch cake tin, smoothing out until it reaches the edge.
- Spread Nutella over the top, then a layer of 11 whole Oreos, before dolloping on cookies and cream spread.
- Cover the pie with the remaining third of the dough, pressing out to form a seal with the tin, then bake in the oven at 160 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes
- Slice and enjoy
Do you have an easy recipe to share?
Get in touch by emailing [email protected].