Make your individual millionaire’s Nutella brownies (Image: Match Waffle/Instagram)
Typically issues are simply meant to go collectively.
This combine up of millionaire’s shortbread and Nutella brownies actually does sound like a match made in heaven.
Created by baker Eloise Head, aka @FitWaffle on Instagram, the deal with is made up of a Nutella brownie base, a layer of caramel and a chocolate prime.
And better of all – you want simply seven substances to create them and their simple to place collectively.
London-based Eloise is a self-taught cook dinner who rose to fame and gained hundreds of followers throughout lockdown as the entire nation bought into baking.
Her followers had been fairly excited by this recipe.
One individual mentioned: ‘That appears so good.’
One other added: ‘Positively one for me to make.’
For the brownie
- 370g Nutella
- 2 giant eggs
- 65g plain flour
For the caramel
- 1 397g tin condensed milk
- 100g gentle brown sugar
- 90g unsalted butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp golden syrup
For the topping
- 220g milk chocolate
- 50g Nutella
- Add Nutella and eggs to a bowl and whisk collectively, after which fold within the flour.
- Scoop the combination right into a baking tray lined with grease-proof paper and bake within the oven at 160 levels Celsius for 20 minutes.
Eloise says This brownie base is tremendous fast and straightforward to make and ideal for those who like cakey brownies. When you desire a fudgy, extra gooey brownie I’d use one other brownie recipe for the bottom
- For the caramel, add condensed milk, gentle brown sugar, unsalted butter and golden syrup to a saucepan. Stir over a low warmth for 5 to 10 minutes till it bubbles.
- As soon as the combination has thickened, pour it over the cooled brownies and go away within the fridge for about an hour to set.
- Soften milk chocolate with Nutella within the microwave till easy, then pour the chocolate liquid over the caramel brownie and go away to set for an additional hour.
Do you’ve got a recipe to share?
Get in contact at [email protected].