Table of Contents
- Outfit #1 – Striped 70s pants for the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul
- Outfit #2 – Teal Maxi Gown (type fitted) for Pamukkale
- Outfit #3 – Crimson Rose Gown for Cappadocia (scorching air balloons)
- The three materials chosen for my Turkey outfits
- I made my very own sample for these 70s fashion pants
- Lower out all of the items
- The completed outcome!
- Excellent match for the well-known lanterns on the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul!
- Chopping out the material for my gown for Pamukkale
- The white snow-like background was the proper backdrop
- The again of the handmade gown
- Excellent blue to go with the beautiful waters of Pamukkale
- Stunning rose material for the summer season gown in Cappadocia
- Chopping out the items for the gown
- LOTS of labor later, the end outcome regarded good!
- The proper, dreamy colours for this wonderful place!
- Sizzling air balloons behind me, in my handmade gown, a dream come true
Love touring? Love vogue? The proper fusion of the 2? Are you able to see the style designs made SPECIFICALLY to match wonderful areas in Turkey?
I used to be at all times so excited to go to Turkey. It was a dream for a very long time. I had just a few days earlier than the journey to whip up an itinerary, ebook locations to remain, flights, and many others. AND to make outfits to match. After all, I may have simply skipped the handmade outfits for this journey; there was too little time, I hadn’t seen my boyfriend in ages, 1,000,000 excuses….however I made a decision it was well worth the rush. Turkey was too epic to overlook out on wonderful footage with handmade objects. I’d by no means get to go once more. I couldn’t miss out on the chance. And so the scramble started.
Effectively, there was actually no time to go material procuring, however happily, I at all times have just a little stash of materials. Thrift retailer finds, presents from pals, items I picked up right here and there. I searched on Pinterest all of the locations that I might be visiting (Istanbul, Cappadocia, Pamukkale, Antalya), made a psychological word of shade schemes, after which went “material procuring” at house. Rummaging by means of my piles of cloth, I discovered three that, in my thoughts, would match Turkey completely. Vibrant colours, prints, florals, blues, and reds.
Then I picked three areas that I believed had been probably the most epic. The Grand Bazaar in Istanbul. Cappadocia (with all the new air balloons!). Pamukkale (lovely blue and white thermal swimming pools). I checked out my three materials, matched them to location, and started!
And listed below are the outcomes!!! (At the very least a few of them) The entire footage turned out EXACTLY how I imagined them. The areas had been unbelievable. And now I’ve some extra wonderful items so as to add to my wardrobe! Possibly at some point to promote as properly!
Try extra of our enjoyable creations for particular areas world wide on our social media!