Table of Contents
- Outfit #1 – Striped 70s pants for the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul
- Outfit #2 – Teal Maxi Gown (kind fitted) for Pamukkale
- Outfit #3 – Pink Rose Gown for Cappadocia (scorching air balloons)
- The three materials chosen for my Turkey outfits
- I made my very own sample for these 70s type pants
- Minimize out all of the items
- The completed outcome!
- Excellent match for the well-known lanterns on the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul!
- Reducing out the material for my costume for Pamukkale
- The white snow-like background was the right backdrop
- The again of the handmade costume
- Excellent blue to go with the gorgeous waters of Pamukkale
- Stunning rose cloth for the summer time costume in Cappadocia
- Reducing out the items for the costume
- LOTS of labor later, the end outcome seemed excellent!
- The right, dreamy colours for this wonderful place!
- Sizzling air balloons behind me, in my handmade costume, a dream come true
Love touring? Love style? The right fusion of the 2? Are you able to see the style designs made SPECIFICALLY to match wonderful areas in Turkey?
I used to be all the time so excited to go to Turkey. It was a dream for a very long time. I had just a few days earlier than the journey to whip up an itinerary, ebook locations to remain, flights, and many others. AND to make outfits to match. In fact, I might have simply skipped the handmade outfits for this journey; there was too little time, I hadn’t seen my boyfriend in ages, 1,000,000 excuses….however I made a decision it was definitely worth the rush. Turkey was too epic to overlook out on wonderful footage with handmade objects. I’d by no means get to go once more. I couldn’t miss out on the chance. And so the scramble started.
Effectively, there was actually no time to go cloth buying, however fortuitously, I all the time have somewhat stash of materials. Thrift retailer finds, presents from pals, items I picked up right here and there. I searched on Pinterest all of the locations that I’d be visiting (Istanbul, Cappadocia, Pamukkale, Antalya), made a psychological notice of shade schemes, after which went “cloth buying” at residence. Rummaging by means of my piles of material, I discovered three that, in my thoughts, would match Turkey completely. Shiny colours, prints, florals, blues, and reds.
Then I picked three areas that I assumed had been essentially the most epic. The Grand Bazaar in Istanbul. Cappadocia (with all the recent air balloons!). Pamukkale (stunning blue and white thermal swimming pools). I checked out my three materials, matched them to location, and commenced!
And listed below are the outcomes!!! (A minimum of a few of them) All the footage turned out EXACTLY how I imagined them. The areas had been unimaginable. And now I’ve some extra wonderful items so as to add to my wardrobe! Perhaps sooner or later to promote as properly!
Try extra of our enjoyable creations for particular areas around the globe on our social media!